X. Cookie Dough

Tessa Kade

Chapter 10: Cookie Dough

"Go, and don't stop moving," Yasmin ordered briskly from behind me.

Currently I was stuck in the worst possible predicament given my feminine condition and the claustrophobia was beginning to set in. Camera's were flashing about me as I kept my eyes towards the ground, hand hovering on my forehead to block the various lights shooting towards my head. It was only a half an hour after Ida's show had ended and the entire place had stock piled full of paps. To me it appeared that everyone and their uncle saw my interview.

Note to self: Never publicly apologize during a live TV show.

A large sigh of relief flooded over me as Adam shoved through all the paps that were pestering me with questions. His large arm span pushed everyone within a two foot radius of me, away, giving me a near to perfect path back into the black car. Yasmin was quick to jump in after I'd shielded myself away from the camera's. Ten seconds later and the door had been closed with the car taking off back to my hotel although I'm positive an even larger mob of paps are waiting for me there too.

"Are you crazy?" Yasmin exasperated, hand held on her hairline as she shoved at her bangs, "You didn't talk any of that interview over with me."

As much of a nice streak I was on at the moment I felt my irritation grow, "Sorry, you weren't around to talk to."

"There's a high quality phone at your service all the time, a simple text would have been good enough," She responded back briskly.

"Oh come on Yasmin, even you know you wouldn't have allowed it anyway," I scowled at the woman. Her eyes turned to slits as her jaw corrected itself in it's spot, hands fidgeting in her lap as she gripped her own phone tightly.

"Yes but regardless, that isn't your decision to make." Her voice rose with each pronounced word.

My own eyes nearly popped out of my head at the statement, my whole body turning to face her, "Since when did you get to dictate my life?"

"Since you refuse to take responsibility for your actions," She said, a chill running up my spine at the icy tone. Perhaps I'm not the only one whose on their special time of the month as Yasmin was never this bold let alone cruel towards me.