Chapter 20

"Let's run away and start a riot." - Start A Riot by Jetta

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

Christy's limp arms wrapped around my neck, loosely, as her body flew in front of me. I could see the bullet enter Christy's back. Her cries of agony echoed through my ears as I clutched her injured body, slowly sinking to the ground, letting my guard down completely. I glanced up through my glossy eyes to look at Andrew.

"You'll never learn." He said, leaving the room with me and Christy on the floor.

Her eyes were clenched shut as tears slowly escaped the corners, running down her cheeks. Blood began to stain the shirt she was wearing, leaving a small puddle beneath her. I watched as the color drained from her cheeks. She was dying. My throat began to close as she grabbed my shirt, fisting it in between her fingers. She was in pain.

"Shhh, shhh, you're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay." I whispered, laying her flat on the ground, causing a whimper of pain to escaped her lips.

"MIKEY!" I screamed till my face turned red; my head pounding. I had asked Mikey to stand outside and keep watch. I frantically slid my jacket off. I gently rolled her over so her stomach leaned against my knees and her back faced away from me. Her fingers gripped my arm; her nails digging into my skin, leaving marks.

"H-Harry, it hurts." She cried, gasping for breath.

"I know. I'm going to make it stop." I cooed. "Just keep your eyes open, okay? Don't leave me. Just hold on." I pleaded as her eyes fluttered slightly. Tears ran down my cheeks, my stomach twisted, and my breathing quickened.

"MIKEY!" I screamed again at the top of my lungs. "I NEED YOU!"

A few seconds later, the pounding of footsteps down the stairs echoed through the corridor. Mikey appeared, panting for breath, like he ran a mile to get here. His eyes fell down to Christy, his eyes widening.

"What happened?" He gasped, frozen in his spot, his hand bracing the door.

"S-she was s-shot!" I cried, my voice cracking. What a baby I was being...

When did Harry Styles ever cry? When did I begin to care?

When she came along...

"This is going to hurt." I whispered into her ear. I gently and carefully pressed my jacket to her back, attempting to stop the blood flow. She was in pain and dying all because she thought she had to save me. She thought I was worth saving and that was why I loved her.

I watched in panic and horror as the blood continued to flow, seeping through the cloth and my fingers.

"Mikey, we need to get her out of here. She needs to go to the hospital." I didn't like the idea of going to the hospital, but her injuries weren't anything I could fix with a needle and thread.