25

"Okay, I'll talk you soon....thanks." Aaliyah says ending a call with her manager. Before she can place her phone on the desk, it starts ringing again and a selfie of her and Colin pops up.

"Hey Papi."

"Papi, huh." Aaliyah giggles. "What you up to?"

"Nothing, just got off the phone with Angela."

"Oh...making your plan to leave me for weeks at a time?"

"Ummm, where are you right now...and how long will you be there?"

"Okay, first off, my job is different. Okay. I'm always home except for away games, then I'm gone for 2 almost 3 days max. So don't go there."

"Mhhm. Well you knew this was coming, so YOU don't go there."

Colin chuckles. "I know, I know. I just wanted to give you a hard time."

"And imma give you these hands when I see you."

"Oooo where at though. I like to catch some hands somewhere around my dick area. Ya know. Some stimulation would be nice."

"Okay I'm sicka you. You got your stimulation last night, did you not?"

"Yeah, but you can never get enough. Do I need to recall your pregnancy days."

"That's not fair, I had no control over my hormones."

"Yeah, and I have no control over mine either. Come through."

"Nigga I'm not a booty call."

"I know you not. Now come on through and let Papi get some."

"You don't have practice?"

"Got the day off to rest. Back on the grind tomorrow morning. Sooooooo do I get to see my beautiful wife, or nah."

Aaliyah smiles then looks at the clock. The boys won't need to be picked up for another two and a half hours. "I'll be on my way."

"Feel free to keep my MVP trophy when you accept it for me on Saturday."

"Colin shut up." She says rolling her eyes.

He chuckles. "See you soon baby."

---------------------

"Fuuuuck Liyah." Colin groans, grabbing ahold of her Aaliyah's hip as she's on top, fucking him senseless.

"Like that, huh?"

"Mhhm. I love that shit." He says smacking her ass. A few moments later, Aaliyah's phone is ringing, she stops to reach over but Colin swats her hand away. "Hell nah. Finish this."

"It could be important."

"I don't care." He says, and soon, after hers stops ringing, his starts. "The hell?"

Aaliyah grabs his phone and answers it. "Hello?"

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Kaepernick."

"This is Mrs. Kaepernick."

"Hi, Mrs. Kaepernick. I just tried to get in touch with you. This is Mrs. Hughes." Nate's teacher.

"Is everything okay?"

"Not quite. Nate was involved in a physical altercation." Shit. She thinks to herself.

"I'll be right there." She says before letting Mrs. Hughes finish what she had to say, and hangs up.

"Woah woah, where you goin?"

"Your son got in a fight."

"Damnit it Aalijah."