2

Aaliyah and Kash had decided they'd take the kids to the Seaquarium. Colin also decided to tag along since Odell was busy with walk-throughs with the team and he figured he'd help the ladies out with all the kids.

There's a knock on the door and Colin gets up to answer it.

"Uncle Colin!!" Omari yells while attacking him with hugs.

"Uncle Colin. No Super Bowl?"

"We didn't do well enough this season."

"Mama say you suck."

"Ya mama's a hater....and speaking of the devil...Akasha. You look nice. Is that a new wig?"

"Haha, negro got jokes." Akira, Akasha's younger sister says.

"You know what..." Colin gives her a cheeky smile. "Aaliyah, get your man."

"Can y'all not be childish today. I don't have the strength. I'd rather deal with 4 kids today and not 6."

"That's ya girl." Colin says pointing at Kash.

Aaliyah sighs and rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Y'all ready?" Kash asks.

"Yeah, girl. We're ready." Aaliyah says. Aalijah hops in Colin's arms and they all walk out the hotel room and downstairs to the SUV that's waiting.

"Daddy, are we gonna see the big fish?" Nate asks.

"Yup. We also gonna see dolphins and whales."

Coooool."

Riley's been in her own zone. Music blasting through her Beats as usual. Upon arriving at the Seaquarium, they decided to split up. The boys went off with Colin, and Riley with Kash and Aaliyah.

Colin calls Riley back as the girls walks off. "I need you to lose the attitude okay."

"I don't have one."

"Yes you do. Have fun today. You wanted to be with your mother, right?"

"...yes." She admits quietly.

"Okay then, you have her."

"Not for long."

"You know, you're not the only one she's leaving when she goes away for work. I hurt...just as much as you do. Your brothers hurt just the same. We all miss her, Riley. So take the Beats off your ears and enjoy the day."

"Is that all, daddy. I don't wanna get lost."

"Go ahead. Wait, hand over the headphones."

"I'll put them around my neck."

"Okay. See y'all when the show starts."

"K."

"We were wondering where you went." Kash says as Riley catches up with them.

"Daddy had to tell me something." Riley tried her best to participate, but it was evident to both Kash and Akira that she was in a funk. Kash took it upon herself to talk to her and see if she can get to the bottom of it. And she took the opportunity when Aaliyah went of to the bathroom.