1

"RILEY! HURRY UP. THE CAR'S OUTSIDE AND WE GOTTA BE AT THE AIRPORT!" Colin yells from the bottom of the staircase.

"I'm coming daddy!"

Colin walks to the livingroom where his two sons are sitting on the couch, waiting for their older sister to make her way downstairs.

"Sissy taking forever papa." Nate says.

"I know."

"Okay, I'm ready."

"It's about time."

"Sorry...I couldn't find something..."

"If your room was cleaned, you'd be able to find things. I told you this last night didn't I?"

"Yes." She says rolling her eyes.

"I want it cleaned when we get back from Miami."

"Fine, can we leave now."

"Just waiting on you, bear. What were you looking for anyway?"

"My purple Beats."

"Man, you better start keeping up with your stuff..I'm gonna stop getting you things."

"Daddy chill, I found them." She says walking passed Colin and headed for the door.

"Come on boys."

Aaliyah sends Colin a text message, hoping they haven't taken off yet.

Wifey👑💍: Have a safe flight. Can't wait to see you and the kids❤️😫

Hubby❤️: We can't wait to see you. We miss you so much.

Wifey👑💍: Miss y'all too😢

Aaliyah had been missing her babies, as she always does when she's away for work. Colin and the kids didn't land until around 8. Stepping off the private jet, the family hops in the SUV that's waiting near the plane.

"Is mommy here?" Nate asks.

"Yup." Before getting to the hotel, they grab some food. They make it to the hotel and make it up to the suite.

Aaliyah makes her way to the door as she hears a knock. "Who is it?"

"Awijah." The little tiny voice says from the other side of the door.

"Who?"

"AWIJAHHHH MOMMY!" The little voice gets louder. She smiles and opens the door and gasps at the sight of her youngest curly haired son. "Hi papas!" She bends down to pick him up.

"Hi mommy" Nate says hugging her waist. She wraps her free arm around him. Riley walks passed them, music blasting through her Beats. As she walks by, Aaliyah removed her Beats.

"Hey Ry. No love for mommy?"

"Hey mom." She says and walks away.

"What was that?" She asks looking at Colin.

"Don't worry about it. She's just been having a rough few days. Colin says before placing a kiss on her lips and deepens it. Aalijah still being in Aaliyah's arm, he pushes Colin away. "Watch ya self lil man. This my wife."

"My mommy!" Aalijah snaps.

"This little dude here. Nothing like his brother."

Aaliyah chuckles. "Got that right."

"Y'all go sit down and eat." Nate walks over to where Riley is sitting and Aaliyah puts Aalijah down. Colin pulls her in for a long hug. "I missed you beautiful."

"I missed you more handsome." Aaliyah pulls back to survey her man. "Real handsome. Is that a fresh cut?"

"You know it. Even though I don't wanna be here, I still gotta look good...especially standing next to yo fine ass." He says while grabbing her ass.

"You better stop."

"Or what you gone do? Huh?"

"Honestly, nothing. I'll just...let you have your way with me."

"So that's how you feelin tonight?"

"Mmhm."

"When them kids go to bed...that ass is mine."

"All yours." She reassures.

Later that night, after the kids go to bed, the two get to foolin around. Kissin, touchin, and would have gotten to the point of suckin and fuckin had it not been for the interruption of their youngest son who ends up laying between the two. Aaliyah looks over at her husband, who's shaking his head at his son.

"This ain't right man." He says.

"You still want 10 kids?"

"Hell no. We done. No more crumb snatchers."

"You gone stop calling my babies crumb snatchers." They both laugh then Aaliyah's smile quickly goes away.

"What's wrong?"

"Riley. She just didn't seem like herself."

"She'll be okay."

"I guess. Maybe it's just the changes she's going through. She's at that age now. She'll be 12 this year. Shit's gonna start happening with her."

"The hell? Like what?"

"You know what?"

"No no no. That does happen till like the 30s right."

"No fool. I'm so sick of you...goodnight." Aaliyah turns over.

"Night beautiful."

The next morning, Aaliyah wakes up to the sound of the tv on. It's Riley who's up, watching it, while also giving her iPad some attention.

"Morning baby."

"Morning."

"What are you doing?"

"Watching highlights from the Spurs game last night...since I missed it." You'd think growing up in the Bay Area, she's be a warriors fan, but despite their success and having a player like Steph Curry on the team, her heart is with the Spurs.

"Did they win?"

"Yeah." She says quietly.

"Okay Riley, what's your problem?" She ignores her mom and continues to keep her eyes glued to the iPad. "Marie."

"Nothing. Are we gonna see auntie Kash today?"

"That's the plan."

"Good, I missed her." She says getting up and goes to the room. Aaliyah sits there, knowing that there's clearly more to what Riley's telling her...or not telling her, in this case.