fifteen

When Tide and Newt had arrived in Thomas and Minho's room, they weren't surprised when they saw both of them cooing to Isaac as he gurgled happily at the two of them.

Both boys turned when the door slid open revealing Tide in her boot and crutches and Newt who whose hair was disheveled as he followed her in.

"How's the leg? Did the doctor say anything?" Thomas asked worriedly getting up and making his way over to Tide pulling her in for a hug nearly making her drop her crutches in the process.

"The doctor said she would be fine but she'll need to be in that cast for a while from what I could tell." Newt replied as Minho handed off Isaac to his dad.

"Good. We were worried sick when they brought you in." Thomas said as he released his sister from his grip and smiled down at her.

She smiled back up at him, a couple loose strands of hair falling out of her messy bun atop her head making her seem more than attractive to Newt who was standing off to the side chatting with Minho while he cradled Isaac.

"So... You and Tide last night huh?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows at Newt whose cheeks has turned bright red.

"Who told you that?" Newt asked defensively glancing down at Isaac who cooed up at his dad reaching up and wrapping his little fingers around Newt's black t-shirt.

Minho just grinned devilishly at him before saying, "It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Come on, Tidey poo over there was all drugged up and you haven't gotten some in quite some time as far as I could tell."

Newt rolled his eyes at his friend and Minho grinned knowingly. "So I'm taking that as a yes then?"

"Yes, oh my shuck why are you so concerned about my sex life with Tide anyways?" Newt asked looking at his friend, a disgruntled look on his face.

"Well she's hot duh. I just figured if you aren't getting some of that ass of hers-" Minho started and the glare that Newt gave him was enough to shut anyone up for good.

But, Minho wasn't anyone so he only shut up for about seconds and only because Tide and Thomas had turned to join them. Tide having heard her name, was quite interested in knowing what was going on.

"What were you guys talking about?" Tide asked Newt curiously glancing over to Minho and then to Isaac as he whimpered reaching for her and she smiled taking him from his dad.

"Nothing, nothing, maybe you should go feed Isaac? He looks like he's getting hungry." Newt stated as he ushered her over to the bed as she tried to protest but only upset Isaac who began to cry and the two parents immediately turned their full attention to their son.

Tide cooed to Isaac quickly getting him to quiet down when she was able to get him to latch onto her breast. Newt sighed softly as he sat down next to Tide who leaned against him whispering quietly, "So what were you talking about?" And he groaned wrapping his arm around her waist holding her next to him. "Please?" She asked softly batting her eyelashes and pressing a slow, soft kiss to his lips.

"It's nothing." He murmured nipping the top of her ear softly trying to distract her from the question. But, Tide being the stubborn person she was, was not giving up easily.

"Please?" She murmured rubbing her nose against his and he sighed closing his eyes and returning the gesture.

He shook his head, "It's nothing. It was just Minho doing dumb Minho things." He mumbled and pressed his lips against hers again.

When he pulled his lips away from hers, she just leaned forward and kissed him again, only stopping when there was a knock on the door and everyones attention turned that way.

Thomas stepped forward and pulled the door open revealing the doctor again.

"Ahhhh, I see you've got him taken care of." He said stepping into the doorframe and smiling at Tide who looked up at him shifting a little bit so Newt's shoulder was covering her breast that was exposed to feed Isaac who was still drinking her milk.

Thomas was the first to notice her discomfort and quickly grabbed one of the blankets out of the baby bag to cover her from the doctors view.

"Well I was just coming to see if you would all like to meet in the dining room for breakfast. I'm sure you're all hungry with all that.... Fun last night." The doctor winked at Newt and Tide who both turned a shade of crimson when he made a reference to their sex lives.

Thomas looked over at Minho who just shrugged and nodded, "Sure, why not?" He said and walked over to the door as Newt helped Tide up who was struggling not to put to much pressure on her broken leg while balancing Isaac and trying to keep the blanket on her.

"Is he done yet?" Newt asked in an attempt to make it easier for her to get into her crutches.

"No." She sighed shaking her head bouncing Isaac a little in an attempt to get him to finish so she could get some food.

"Why don't you use a wheelchair?" He suggested as he placed his hands on her hips in an attempt to stop her from falling backwards.

She turned and glared at him, "I'm fine." She stated stubbornly as She got the crutches wonder her armpits without dropping Isaac though Newt looked terrified the entire time.

He sighed watching her nervously letting out a sigh of relief when Isaac had finally decided to stop drinking his mom's milk and took him from his mom as she fixed her bra and kissed Newt on his nose quickly and he chuckled as she hobbled out of the room on the crutches.