eleven

-Tide's POV-

I woke up to a loud 'oomf' and then I felt the impact of myself landing ontop of Minho, who being the moron that he was, had decided to sleep on the floor next to Newt and I's bed.

"Minho what the hell?" I groaned sitting up ontop of him as he groaned rubbing his forehead where our heads had hit eachother.

"What do you mean what am I doing? What are you doing ontop of me?" He shot back sitting up when we heard a soft whimper come from Isaac's crib where he laid down and both of us went silent hoping we didn't wake him up from all our racket.

A couple seconds later after we realized we hadn't woken Isaac up, I glared at Minho, "What were you doing on the floor? It's not like you don't have a bed of your own."

"Well I was going to go to bed and then I just felt sleepy and didn't want to go into my bed. Besides, what if Isaac woke up in the middle of the night and you slept through it?"

"I would've woken up-" I started but stopped when I realized that Isaac had slept through the entire night without crying once. He'd never done that before.

Minho seemed to catch onto what I was thinking and we both scrambled to our feet trampling over each other in an attempt to get over to Isaac's crib only to find him sleeping peacefully sucking on his tiny thumb.

"He's never slept through a whole night before." I whispered turning to Minho who nodded looking back at me.

A soft yawn came from Newt's side of the bed and mumbled something about being tired before sitting up, the bed creaking under his weight.

"What's wrong?" Newt asked quietly in his usual, oh so sexy, morning voice.

"Isaac slept through the whole night." Minho stated and Newt gave him a confused look before turning to me.

"The entire night?" He questioned and Minho and I nodded in synchronization.

Yawning softly, Newt stepped over to Isaac's crib gently  reaching down and scooping Isaac up cooing softly when Isaac had started to fuss.

Minho and I started to inspect him, both of us stopping when we noticed a little swollen bump on his upper arm.

"What's that?" Newt asked quietly turning Isaac slightly to get a better look.

"It's an injection."