Epilouge

Maria's POV

I was walking down the isle with Charlie escorting me. The big day was finally here! Soon after Kendall proposed I got pregnant because Kendall wanted to "celebrate". I am now three months pregnant and haven't been showing much. We didn't tell anybody but we are planning to tonight. I looked over and saw Jo and Eugene. They started taking things slow and getting to know each other. Alexa and Carlos are engaged while Logan is dating Tiffany. James and Halston are just friends now but we all know they both miss each other. I got up to Kendall and smiled at him. He smiled back and took my hand and brought it to his lips.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." I whisper giggled back. We turned to the preacher and started.

*Skip to after the I do's*

He leaned in and kissed me. After that everyone was cheering and we made our way outside to the limo where the paparazzi were waiting and taking pictures. When we got in the limo Kendall unloosed his bow and sighed.

"Well, after months of planning it finally all came together. Now I'm married to the love of my life." He said kissing me. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"Ditto. After Max died I never thought I would be here right now, married. I love you." I said. He kissed me and put his hand on my stomach.

"Hey little baby, it's daddy! I can't wait to see you and so can't mommy." He said talking to my stomach. I smiled and gave him a hug. When we got to the after party Kendall's mom, dad and two brothers, Kevin and Kenneth, were there. I walked up to his family and gave then hugs. Mom and Trent were found in Canada dealing drugs and were arrested for drug trafficking. Charlie met a girl named Amanda and their dating. At the after party we danced and made our speech and all that stuff. At the end of the party it was 8 o'clock. When everyone left, Kendall and I drove to our house which is not that far from the Palmwoods. We walked up to our room and I took off my dress Kendall was looking at me and put his hands on my waist.

"How is it that you're pregnant but you look so sexy." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and pushed him off of me slightly. I put on a shirt that went just a little above my belly button. And some gray sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun and some pink bunny slippers. He took off his suit and put on his own sweatpants and a hoodie. We heard the doorbell ring and it was Carlos, Alexa, Logan, James, Ashley, Halston, Charlie, Amanda, Kevin, and Kenneth. We all hugged and then went to sit in the living room. There was 3 three seater chairs and 1 two sweater chair. Carlos, Alexa, and James sat in one chair and Logan Ashley and Halston sat in the other. Charlie, Amanda, and Kenneth sat in the the third while Kevin and Kendall sat in two seater. I sat on Kendall's lap. He pulled me closer to him and I rest my head on his chest. We all started talking about things until it was 10. I was in the bathroom throwing up over the toilet. Kendall came up to cheek on me.

"Aww, my poor little baby's not feeling good." He cooed. He came down on the floor and moved over to me wrapping his arm around me.

"Kendall, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. I want to stay up with you guys but this baby's taking all the energy." I whispered hoarsely. He pulled me to his chest and I closed my eyes. He helped me up and I brushed my teeth really quickly.

"You ok now?" He asked me.

"I'm ok." I said. We walked out the bathroom and everyone was waiting outside the door.

"Y-y-you're pregnant?" Logan stuttered. I gulped and said

"Yes." Everyone stood there speechless.

"How far along are you?" Alexa asked.

"3 months." Kendall answered for me.

"I wanna be the godfather!" Carlos screamed. I looked over at him and smiled in relief. I ran and hugged him. Everyone ran to make this a group hug. After that everyone went home except for Kevin and Kenneth they were talking with Kendall downstairs. I got on the bed and pulled the covers on me. At 10:47 Kendall came up with a bottle of water.

"Here." He said.

"Thank you." I said. I took a few gulps and put it back.

"What did Kevin and Kenneth say to you?"

"They asked if I was ready to have a baby and that when I do I better take good care of it."

"So are you ready?"

"More then I'll ever be."

He took off his shirt and got on the bed. I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my head and started singing into my ear.

"Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, my cover girl

Got a heart of gold, a perfect original

Wish you would stop being so hard on yourself for a while

And when I see that face

I'd try a thousand ways

I would do anything to make you smile

Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh woah oh oh oh, my cover girl

Whoa oh, my cover girl

Whoa oh, my cover girl." I found myself slowly falling to sleep at the sound of his voice.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Then I slowly fell asleep in the arms of my best friend, my soul mate, my husband, my love, my fixer. I know whenever I'm broken or bent he'll fix me and show me how to love again.