Chalter 34 (Day 29)

Jo's POV

I woke up at 11 and went to see Kendall. I had a teddy bear and sunflowers to put on his table. When I got to the hospital the Logan, Carlos, and James were there. They were all crying.

"Guys what's wrong?" I asked. Logan looked at me.

"There gonna plug Kendall out tonight. He's still not healing." He sobbed.

"It's that serious?" I quivered. Logan nodded his head. I slowly wiped my eyes and put the things I brought for Kendall next to his table. I sat down next to him when the guys left. I brought his hand to my lips and gently pressed them there. The tears were flowing freely down my face. I just sat there with Kendall till it was 12:30. I said goodbye and left to go home.

Kendall's POV

Mandy and I went back to see her friends from yesterday today. Max was here too. We just talked about random stuff until Danny said

"So Max, did you think about her last night?"

"Who?" I asked.

"My old girlfriend. Ever since I died I've been thinking about her. I just hope she didn't take my death too hard." Max explained. I nodded my head solemnly. Could that girlfriend be Maria? No way. She wouldn't have left that part out in our therapy sessions...right?

"Kendall!" I heard Mandy snap.

"What?" I asked.

"Liz asked if you were excited about your last day?" She said.

"Yeah." I said halfheartedly. She smiled and hugged me. Soon it was a group hug.

"Your part of this friendship now and don't you forget it." Angela said. I smiled and said

"I won't." We all pulled out of the hug and sat on the cloud playing duck duck goose.

Maria's POV

I was all packed and now all I had to do was tell Charlie I was leaving. I walked into the living room and said

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?" He replied coming out of the kitchen.

"I'm moving tomorrow with Eugene to Liverpool." I said.

"I heard."

"From who?"

"The guys. All I want to say is good luck baby sister." He wrapped me in a hug and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek. It was 3 o'clock and I wanted to make sure everything I needed to do here was taken care of. I stopped by Mr.Bitters to make sure by 12 PM tomorrow my apartment would no longer be needed to pay for. I stopped by Eugene and made sure he had all my boxes. Once I did that I stayed for a while and we talked about what's gonna happen once we get to Liverpool. I left and went back to my apartment. It was 5 o'clock and I decided to go see Kendall. It was probably gonna be the last time I see him. I got to the hospital and saw all the presents people brought for Kendall. I sat next to him and said

"This wasn't supposed to happen Ken. You should still be here laughing making jokes. I'm really gonna miss you. I just wanted you to know, I'll always love you." I squeaked. The tears were now rolling freely down my face. I slowly stood up and looked at the clock. It was 7 so I decided to go home and sleep. I quickly put my lips on top of Kendall's forehead. When I got home I put on my pjs and fell asleep.

Kendall's POV

Mandy and I were waiting for when they would plug me out. It was really dark so we figured it was about 11, nearly 12. Suddenly we heard the doctors come in and say

"It's time." The doctors walked over to the machine and I heard a woman's voice say

"Such a shame. He was so handsome." Mandy and I laughed at that part. Just then I was floating and I was glowing.

"Wait, that's not supposed to happen!" Mandy said worriedly.

"What's happening to me?!" I panicked.

"You're waking up. Y-you're coming out of a coma."

"But they're plugging me out."

"Your body is healing it's self."

"Mandy don't look so sad. I'll miss you so much."

"Kendall, I fell in love with you and now you're leaving me."

"Mandy, I'm so sorry. I now how that feels but can't you always watch over me?"

"You're right. Kendall never forget about me cause I'll never forget about you."

"I couldn't even if I tried." Then I woke up and saw white walks. The doctors looked at be and gasped.

"He's awake!" One nurse said. They all smiled at me and left me with one doctor in the room. He came and checked me over.

"Ok Mr.Schmidt you can leave tomorrow mid morning if your still stable. Have a good night." He said and left. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.