Chapter 22 (Day 17)

Maria's POV

I woke up in a night dress with my head pounding me. It was 1 so I slid out of bed to see a note from Ciara and Charlie. They left to go back to New York for a couple of days. I put down the note and brushed my teeth, showered, and dressed. I walked to the guys apartment and their was a huge buffet set out.

"Come eat." Carlos said sitting at the table.

"I-I'm not hungry." I stuttered.

"Maria, I know you've been starving yourself. Please come and eat."

"Fine." I sat at the table and started packing my mouth. After I finished I went to Kendall's room. I opened the door and saw my clothes were scattered everywhere.I shook Kendall awake.

"Kendall, why are my clothes on your floor?" I asked.

"Don't know...hangover...ask Carlos." He muttered. I walked out to Carlos.

"Hey Carlos, do you know why my clothes are all over Kendall's floor?" I asked. His eyes got wide and he led me to Kendall's room. He woke up Kendall and made sure we were both listening.

"Ok, so when we went to the bar you guys got super drunk. I took it on myself to bring you home. I then left and came back and saw Kendall in his boxers and you in your bra and underwear. If I didn't come then your bra would have been off and your virginity would have been gone." Carlos explained. We both took in the news. I got up and looked into the mirror. I looked at my neck and sure enough there was a huge purple hickey. I gasped and put not hand over my neck.

"Maria, I'm so sorry! If I wasn't drunk I would've never done that shit." He said. I turned my head to him.

"So the only way you'd fuck me is if you were drunk?" I asked feeling insulted.

"No I mean your my friend and I respect that."

"Yeah right! You think I'm ugly and would never fuck me!"

"Maria, I never said that!"

"But you implied it!"

"Maria this is stupid! If I wanted to fuck you, you would know it."

"Oh so you do wanna fuck me." I blushed.

"Listen Maria, we're friends and I don't wanna fuck that up ok?"

"Yeah Kendall, I understand." We hugged and he kissed the top of my head.

"Ok so no more alcohol for you two." Carlos said. Just then Logan walked in and saw my clothes on the floor.

"Ok, who fucked who and did you use a condom?" He asked.

"No one got fucked...almost." I said.

"Oh so it was more like a hickey and kiss."

"Yup." Logan laughed and walked to go get some breakfast. I was called down to the studio so I got in my car and Kendall decided to follow. As we were driving Kendall said

"Do you remember anything from that moment last night?"

"Yeah a couple." I replied.

"Like what?"

"Like when you started giving me that hickey and when I was tracing my hands down your abs. Also that awkward moment when the were fighting for dominance."

"Oh, I remember when you were pulling on my hair. Well more like my poor scalp remembers." I laughed and then we were at the studio. We got out and Gustavo was waiting.

"Maria, after weeks of working, that album of yours...is completed!" He said. I cheered and gave Kendall a hug.

"Now all we need is one more song for the deluxe version." He continued. I groaned and Gustavo said