Chapter 10 (Day 5)

Kendall's POV

I was sitting with Jo, my girlfriend from New Zealand.

"I missed you." I said.

"Me too Kendall! Now we need to make up for lost time. We missed our 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th month anniversary. I got you a beanie! Where's my gift?!?!?!?" She said. My girlfriends a phsyco path. I never noticed she was so clingy. I thought about going to see Maria but I remembered we were fighting. How could she say that to me. I took Jo's hand and took her outside. We went to the cart in Palmwoods park and in the latest pop tiger magazine there was a picture of Maria and Eugene Simon kissing. I opened it and it said

"Looks like we have a new relationship brewing! Introducing Margene! Maria was seen going to Simon's house with a suitcase. What this means is we got competition between Jendall." It said. There was a picture if me and Jo at the concert. I put back the magazine and kept walking with Jo. I saw Maria walking down the lane with Eugene. He was making a funny face and she was laughing her but off. I pulled Jo over and kissed her. Maria kept walking and laughing and so was Eugene. I pulled back and took her over to the lane. We were walking past them when Eugene said

"Hey Kendall, whose your friend?"

"This is Jo, my GIRLFRIEND." I said.

"Well this is my girlfriend Maria. We really connected that one night."

"We'll that's cute!" Jo said.

"We should double date!" She said.

"NO!!!!" Maria and I screamed.

"I like spending time alone with YOU." Maria said.

"It should be fun." Eugene said.

"We still would be spending time together." He added. He kissed her cheek and she smiled. It made me jealous. I pulled over Jo and whispered cutesie nothing's in her ear. She giggled and I leased her.

"Maybe we should go." I said. Maria glared at me and I smiled.

"Great." She said. I smiled at her anger but quickly replaced it with a scowl.

"Bye Kendall. It was nice to meet you Jo." Eugene said. He took back hold of Maria's hand and they left. She looked back at me with sad eyes and left. I took Jo's hand and we walked for a while then went back to my apartment. I opened the door to see James, Carlos, Logan, Katie, Maria and Eugene laughing.

"So then I turn around and Alex is behind me starting a pie warwar when were supposed to be acting." He said and everyone started laughing harder.

"Hi." I said coldly.

"Hey kendall, this is Eugene Simon from this British show house of Anubis." Logan said.

"We've met." I replied coldly. Maria turned to me and looked at me for a second. Jo walked over to Eugene and started asking him questions. Maria pulled me into my room and pushed me down one a chair and laid down on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm here for my therapy duh!" She said.

"But I thought you hated me."

"I do but I gave you one month, one."

"So tell me from 11-18."

"Ok, so when I was 11 I was in 6th grade. I was still an outcast. I was getting good grades and signed up for everything in a failed attempt to make friends. Now skipping to 15, I met this guy, an amazing guy. His name was Max. I was tutoring him because since his sister and parents died, he started failing classes. He was a cool down to earth guy. I loved the way in every tutoring session he would start to trust me even more. One day he asked me out and I said yes. We went on our first date at a pizza shop. Then he kissed me. My first kiss. It was magical. He told me he loved me a few dates later and we fell deeply in love. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't decline. He gave me a promise ring that was red and black. I loved it. He always promised that one day it would turn into a engagement ring. That was 11-18." She said. I looked down at her finger and there it was still on her finger. He's definitely not here with her but he couldn't of broken up with her or else the ring wouldn't be on her finger. I look around after hearing a door slam shut. It was Maria, she ran into the bathroom. I sighed and slumped down in my seat.

Maria's POV

I sat on the bathroom floor crying. I can't believe I told him about Max. I slid the ring off my finger and threw it on the floor where it hid from my vision. I say up and fixed myself in the mirror. I walked out and Kendall was sitting in his chair.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded my head and walked out.

"Hey, where did you go?" Eugene said kissing me on my cheek.

"Kendall is my therapist he helps me." I said. He nodded his head and we went to my apartment. I was looking for a dress to wear. I walked over to Eugene wearing a blue floor length dress and blue heels. He looked over me and shook his head. I actually agreed with him. I walked back to my closet and took out a black floor length dress and black heels. I walked over to him and he nodded his head. He kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to get dressed at my place I'll meet you here so we can go out, yeah?" That sent a shiver down my back and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and left. I sat on my couch and waited for him. While waiting I decided to go over to the guys place. I walked in and there was Kendall wearing a black tux looking amazing.

"Hello, Jo-whoa!" He said. He was defiantly checking me out and I was too.

"You look presentable." I said to him breaking the silence.

"You too." He replied. Carlos walked in and said

"Oh hey Maria. Did you need something?"

"Yes can you help me curl my hair?" I asked.

"Sure but I have no clue how to work that thing."

"That's fine, I'll show you." I brought him over to my apartment. I showed him how to work it and in a few minutes my hair was curled.

"Thanks Los. I don't understand why your single. You understand girls, you're funny, you're adorable!" I said after I was done.

"You're too kind Maria. You're like a sister to me, and thanks," he said I gave him a hug and he hugged back. Just like the hugs Max used to give. He let go and left. The clock said 8 and Eugene came in. He was wearing a grey suit and black bow.

"Wow." I said. He smiled and took my hand. He escorted me to his limo and we drove to the restaurant. Jo and Kendall were in the back corner. We walked there and sat. We all said hi and ordered. Eugene was holding my hand playing with it sending shivers down my back. Kendall noticed and whispered something in Jo's ear. She laughed and kissed him. After our food came they were playing a slow song and there was dancing. Eugene dragged me to the dance floor and held me close.

"I don't know how to dance." I said to him feeling ashamed. He smiled at me and said

"Follow my lead, yeah?." I nodded my head and he took my hands in his. We started gliding across the dance floor. His eyes never left mine. He spun me and dipped me. Soon everyone was back in their seats and we were still dancing, well my head was on his shoulder and his hands were on my waist. Mine were wrapped around his neck. We sat down after a while. I was really tired to we drove to his house. He took my to his room. It was big and there were red satain bed sheets. I got changed in my pjs. I gut under his coveres and he came in shirtless. I snuggled up to him and took in his scent. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe in his muscular arms.