Chapter 32 (Day 27)

Maria's POV

I woke up to see the latest pop tiger. On the front it says

"Newcomer Maria Richards leavening with Eugene Simon." I rolled my eyes and dropped it. I had three days left and I was almost done packing. I had to fish out all my winter clothes and putt hem in a box since Liverpool will be cold. There was a knock at the door and I saw Eugene.

"Hey Maria." He said. I nodded my head.

"Look, your almost done packing!" He praised. I nodded again and we sat on the couch.

"Maria I love that you wanted to come with me to Liverpool. I can't imagine my life without you in it." He said.

"Aww how sweet." I said. He kissed my cheek and left. I moved over to the broken picture frame of Kendall and I. I picked it up and put it in my bag. I put my bag down and thought about going to see Kendall. I walked out the door and walked to the hospital. When I got there it was 12 o'clock. I walked up to his room and sat on the chair next to his holding his hand. I sighed and started to talk.

Kendall's POV

Mandy and I were running around when I heard a voice.

"Kendall?" It said. It sounded like Maria.

"Mandy do you hear that?" I asked her.

"Yeah, who is that?" She asked.

"That girl I was telling you about."

"Kendall, I don't know if you can hear me but I wanted to say I'm sorry you're here right now. You should be out there trying to forget about me. I probably won't forget about you though. Gosh, this reminds me of Max. You're gonna be ok. I'm leaving in 3 days now. I packed the picture of us. I was watching it right before I decided to see you. If you don't wake up before I leave I just wanted to say goodbye. I'll never forget you." She said. I stood there listening to everything she said.

"Mandy, if I'm dead why can I still hear her?" I asked.

"You're probably in a coma. It's practically like death." She said. Just then I heard a door open and Logan's voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He screamed.

"Leave me the hell alone Logan!" Maria screamed.

"No! It's your fault he's in here!"

"Bye Kendall. I gotta go." She said to me. I heard the door close and then Logan's voice again.

"Hey Ken. It's me Logan. You're gonna be ok and you don't need Maria. I know a really nice girl who who would love you and you would love her too. I need to leave now. The Palmwoods is having some stupid goodbye party for Maria. If they knew what she did the would change their minds. Got to go bye." He left and I was here with Mandy.

"Kendall, are you ok?" She asked softly with her hands on my shoulder.

"What's going on, Mandy? I'm so confused. I was supposedly dead and now I'm in a coma. I'm so confused." I said.

"Kendall it's ok. I think you need time alone so I'm gonna go to the far end of the cloud."

"I'll see you later."

"Yeah." She walked away. I stood there looking at the sky. What's going in that other world?

James's POV

I was laying on my bed. I haven't moved since yesterday when Maria told me about Halston. A part of me thinks she's lying but another part thinks she's right. I heard my door open and I saw Halston walk in.