Chapter Twentyfour

Vote, comment, love me. :)

*Azel's POV*

Reaching over to silence the alarm clock that shattered my dreams, I cursed softly to myself, then sneaked out of bed as quietly as I could, making sure not to wake up Alistair.

“How the hell is it monday already?” I asked myself, walking into the kitchen to start breakfast. The house was colder than usual. The soft May tempatures had already blown in, making me shiver. Grabbing everything I needed, I started to make french toast, and relaxed as the heat from the stove over took my body.

I couldn't have been happier. We had only gotten together a little bit before valentines day, but he was already my world.

After getting the first set made, I screamed when I heard Logan ask someone why they were just staring at me..

“Why the hell do you keep sneaking up on me?!?” I demanded, turning back to the stove

“Cause you're beautiful.” Alistair stated, walking towards me.

“That doesn't even make sense.”

I lead them both to the table then pushed to big plates of food their way before sitting next to them and starting to eat. Lloyd joined us shortly after, then when we all finished, I took the dishes and washed them then headed upstairs to finish getting ready. Alistair had followed me up then pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me. Pushing his lips to mine, he repeated the same three words he had said last night, then kissed my neck.

“I love you too baby. However, if you don't stop this, well never make it to school.”

“I'm okay with that.” He smlied, the kissed me again.

After returnig his kiss for a moment, I pushed him off of me and lead him downstairs.

Me and him got in his car, and Lloyd got in Logan's, and a few mintues later, we arrived at our destination.

Walking inside and heading for first period, me, Logan, and Alistair all took our seats next to each other and began to talk.

A group of girls walked past us talking loudly about some new kid .

“Its a shame he's gay.” One of them said, taking the seat behind me.I started to ask who they were talking about, but my unfinished question was quickly answered as he stepped into the room.

I didn't like the way Alistair was looking at him. His eyes were wide and following the guy's every move.

“Ah, Mr. Smith, glad you could make it. Just take the empty desk across from Mr. Winters over there.” The teacher said, pointing at the seat to my right.

His eyes followed the teacher's finger, then smiled when Alistair came into view.

“Oh my god, is that you, Alistair?”

I took my eyes from the new kid and turned them to him.

“You two know each other?” I asked, narrowing my eyes. I didn't like the way he was looking at my man. His brown eyes sparkled behind thick eyelashes, and his sandy blonde hair bounced as he made his way over to us.

He grabbed the seat next to me like the teacher had instructed, then started talking to Alistair, like I wasn't even there.

“I was wondering where you went.” He smiled, ignoring the teacher.

I could tell he was flirting, and it was pissing me off. Why wasn't Alistair stopping it?

“What's your name?”Logan asked, eyeing me and him carefully. He knew I was mad, and that's why his eyes never left me, incase he'd have to break up a fight.