Chapter Nineteen

Vote, comment, love me. :)

*???*

"You said this wouldn't be a problem!"

"Yeah well, I didn't expect it to be!"

I could hear the anger in his voice. Getting up from my chair, I started to pace back and forth, thinking everything over.

"You better find a way to fix this! You know what will happ-"

"Someone already got shot! I'm doing the best I can!"

I saw her body jump as I started to yell.

"This kid ruined my life! I don't care if his entire family gets killed! You know what will happen if you fail."

"Its not that simple" I pleaded, slamming my fist on the table. "I don't want to hurt them!"

She didn't speak for a few minutes. I could hear the strain in her voice as she tried to keep calm.

"This is your last warning child, Logan already failed me, so if you don't want her to get hurt, take care of it!"

***

*Alistair's POV*

"Damn it Azel, let go!"

"Not on your life!"

I couldn't stop laughing. Me and Logan sat at the table watching our boys playing tug-of-war with that last pop-tart, till the package ripped open, and sent the contents inside flying across the room. They both lunged for it and started wrestling on the ground, smashing it to pieces in the prosses.

"You guys," Logan managed between laughs. "Are addicted to those damn things."

They sat there pouting before Azel finally replied. "I'd prefer to call it a healthy obsession, thank you."

I burst into a fit of laughter again until my chest started hurting, causing me to fall over off the side of the chair. Azel was by my side instantly, grabbing hold of me, then helping me stand.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked franticly, checking all over for more wounds. I couldn't help but smile. Ever sense I got home from the hospital, he's been doing nothing but taking care of me. His Mom wasn't happy how often he was away from home, but left as quickly as she could to go see her lover. I hated that woman. We had all moved back over to Azel's place when she left. Aside from a few visits from Lloyd's mother, we pretty much had the house to ourselves. Although Azel insisted on doing everything for me, I was getting better by the day. We all headed for the living room to watch a movie, and sense it was my turn to choose, I planned on getting the most of it. He didn't own a single horror movie, so I had to bring one from home. After putting it in and taking Azel to my arms, he screamed "Oh hell no!" Before trying to leave the room.

"Baby, if you get scared, just cuddle with me."

"I don't do scary movies! I've told you that!"

I pulled him back into my arms and whispered in his ear "If you do this for me, I'll do something for you."

I saw his body shake as goosebumps shot down him, then move closer towards me. About mid way through the movie, he screamed at the top his lungs when someone knocked on the front door. Logan jumped up to answer it then came back with four pizza boxes, four drinks, and two orders of breadsticks. We all sat there staring at him, and he started to blush before setting it all on the table.

"I figured everyone was hungry." He mumbled, before taking his seat next to Lloyd. After eating and finishing the movie, it was still only around mid day. Logan and Lloyd had decided to leave, giving me and Azel some time to ourselves.

"What would you like to do baby? Go to the mall? The library? We can do whatever. But tonight, I've got some plans for us."

He turned his face to mine in hopes I would say more, but when I didn't, he said the mall sounds fun. We loaded up in the car then headed off to do some shopping. I couldn't stop myself from smiling everytime he started to sing a song that came on the radio.

"I wish I could sing like you." I confessed, parking the car.

"Baby, just your talking voice is amazing to me. I didn't get to hear you sing cause Logan took over, but I bet its beautiful."

I found myself blushing at his words. Taking his hand and walking inside, we entered a clothing store, and I ended up buying three shirts Azel had me try on. After stopping at four more shops, we decided to leave and head back to his place. I told him to go put on his new clothes and get ready, or we were going to be late. He ran upstairs and I heard his bedroom door close, then pulling out my phone, I called Lloyd to check if they were there.

"Don't worry man, we've got everything set up for you. I don't know how you got everyone to leave, or get the entire place to yourself, but its all good man."

After thanking him and hanging up, Azel walked down the stairs. Every bit of air inside me had shot out as he came into view. His black shirt held tightly against his chest, and his soft blue jeans moved freely with every step they took. He looked amazing. Moving some hair from his face and jumping down the final step, he walked over and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"So, you gonna tell me where we're going?" He asked before pushing his lips to mine. I couldn't find the strength to speak, so I simply kissed him back, then shook my head no. He pouted a little bit but stopped when I took his hand and lead him to the car. I put a blindfold over his eyes before we arrived, then lead him inside. After telling him he could remove it, he only managed to tangle his hair into it before giving up. I started to laugh as I walked over and untied it, but told him not to open his eyes. After getting it undone, then rushing around him, I picked up the flowers that I had Lloyd get, then told him he could look. His eyes lit up in the candle filled room as he took in everything around him. I grabbed the radio remote and hit play, then pulled him into my arms and started to dance. He never took his eyes from me as he leaned forward and asked, "How did you manage all this?"

I smiled at his voice.

"Do you like it?"

He pushed his lips to mine answering my question, and my desires.

"Alistair?"

"Azel?"

"Thank you."

He finished his words and kissed me again, then buried his head in by shoulders.

"You're welcome baby."

I jumped as a loud crash came from the front door, then told Azel to wait here so I could check it out. Logan came into view as I turned the corner. He looked terrified. His shirt was torn and there was dirt all over his clothes.

"Alistair, I can't find Lloyd anywhere!"

"What happened?" I demanded? Pulling him inside. Azel heard my shouts, and rushed over to see what was going on.

"I-I think they took him." He studdered, falling to the ground.

"Who? What's happened?" Azel asked. We helped him into the room and told him to explain everything. Neither of us prepared for what came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, for what I'm about to say, I never ment for things to get like this."

"Logan, you're scaring Azel. Just tell us what happened."

He had started to cry. Tears were falling from his face faster than I'd ever seen before.

"I was supposed to get him." He said, pointing at Azel.

"What the hell are you talking about Logan?!?" I demanded once again, pulling his face to mine.

"I was never supposed to get Lloyd, now they've taken him, and won't let him go until they get Azel."

Vote, comment, LOVE ME! :D