Chapter Thirteen

Vote, comment, LOVE ME!

*Azel's POV*

My head was killing me. Walking to the bathroom, i stepped in the shower and turned the cold water on, letting it run down my body. After putting on some clothes and walking downstairs, I looked in the living room and saw Logan passed out on the couch. Alistair wasn't on the air mattress, nor was he at the table. Hearing someone walk down the stairs, i turned and saw Lloyd rubbing his eyes.

"Alistair wants to talk to you. He's in your room."

I thanked him for letting me know then headed up to see what he wanted. As i closed the door behind me, i felt the ground beneath me vanish, as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. His lips shoved against mine as he climbed on top of me, removing my shirt.

"Babe-"

"I feel bad for last night." He stated, cutting me off. I felt his lips moving down my neck to my shoulders, then stopping at my chest. "You don't have to do all this."

"I want too."

His lips started moving further down my body again, and his hands were removing my shorts. Pleasure soared throughout my body as he took me into his mouth. I could feel his tongue teasing every inch of me as he moved back up, then started to decend once again. I couldn't suppress myself any longer he started to pick up speed. I felt the moans leaving my mouth, as his hands started rubbing my legs.

"Babe, I'm close."

I felt myself release into him, but he never stopped moving until i finished completely. He moved himself next to me and started kissing my neck.

"How'd i do for my first time?"

I could feel my eyes widen at his words.

"You mean..."

"Yeah, that's the furthest I've gone with anyone."

I couldn't believe it, he was a virgin!

"So no one has ever..."

"Nope. They tried, but i always ended up stopping them."

I let his words sink in.

"Would you stop me?" I asked, turning to face him. He didn't say anything, just kept staring in my eyes. I leaned forward and pushed my lips to his, while moving my hand down and grabbing him. He moaned into me, but didn't object, so i started removing his shorts. His breathing became short and choppy as i gripped him tightly, slowly moving my wrist. He stopped me as i went to return his favor, but asked me to keep doing this. I picked up my speed earning another moan as he pushed his lips to mine, and letting his tongue dance between us. His body started shaking and i could tell he was getting close. He let loose another moan as i felt him release into my hand. I kissed him softly one more time before going to the bathroom, and washing my hand. Heading back, i saw that he had already taken the sheet off and was putting on a new one. After helping him, getting dressed, and laying back down, we heard someone knock at the door then open it.

"Hey guys, me and Logan were thinking of getting food, wanna join us?" Lloyd asked leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, we're gonna take a shower first though." Alistair stated pulling me off the bed.

"We're?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at me. I felt my cheeks getting warm and knew i was blushing.

"Yes. WE'RE taking a shower, we'll meet you guys downstairs." He pulled me away from Lloyd and into the bathroom, then started removing my shirt. It wasn't long till what happened in my bed, happened again in the shower. He moaned my name as his body released its self once again into my hand, almost causing his knees to buckle. He never took his lips from mine the entire time we were in the shower. After we finished and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did my hair. As soon as Alistair was ready, we went downstairs and joined the guys heading for the car. Logan decided to drive to the restaurant so me and Alistair sat hand in hand, at the back of car. I saw Lloyd starting to blush as his hand was covered by Logan's, and I couldn't help but feel happy for him.

"So, why'd you move here?" I asked, cuddling close to Alistair. He waited for the waiter to leave the table before answering. "Well, things weren't going so well at home with my parents, so my grandma came and picked me up. What about you? Where's your Mom?"

I didn't get the chance to answer cause Lloyd had already started speaking.

"His mom's out of state visiting a lover, and his da-"

I kicked him from underneath the table to get him to shut up. What the hell! I didn't want him to know my life story! Logan didn't press the issue and waited our food to arrive. After we paid and left the restaurant, Logan dropped us off at my place and said he needed to check in, but asked to come back and stay the night. After getting my approvel, he pulled out of the driveway and followed the road back to his house. We decided to play some video games to kill the time. Lloyd finished singing his song on the karaoke game, he tossed me the microphone as mine started. I found myself singing along to Hemorrhage by Fuel. When i was finished, i turned around to the guys clapping and took a bow. Logan arrived shortly after my Alistair sang and joined in on the fun. By the time midnight came around we were all yawning and decided to call it a night. Feeling Alistair's embrace once again, he pushed his lips to my ears and whispered, "why didn't you tell me you could sing?"

"I never really thought i could." I admitted pulling his lips to mine.

"You should sing more often babe. You've got a beautiful voice."

I felt myself started to blush again as he kissed my forehead. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I kissed him softly and thanked him for his words, then let the night over take me.

Vote, comment, LOVE ME! :D