Chapter Two

Vote, comment, love me! If someone wants to make a cover, that'd be great. Alistair looks like Kellan Lutz, and Azel looks like me. XD

Trying to avoid Alistair all day was hell! He really wanted the answer to that question. Of course he was pretty, and he knew it!  

"How long do you plan on talking to yourself?" Lloyd asked, picking at his food. "By the way he's right behind you." My head jerked around and looked around the lunch room. I felt a sigh of relief leave me that quickly turned to annoyance.  

"You're a real dick, ya know."  

The smile on his face seemed to grow even bigger.  

"I know. It's why you love me, but he really is behind you." Did he think i was that stupid? I found myself laughing at his words.  

"C'mon, you and I both know he's not there. He always goes off campus for lunch, and I would know if he was behind me. I would be able to smell him."  

"Is that so?"  

"Yes it is." Wait, that didn't sound like Lloyd. His mouth is full of food. I felt my eyes widen as I realized who spoke. Slowly turning around, I came face to face with the man that ruled my every thought. His lips were only inches from mine, and I couldn't take my eyes off them. They looked so soft, inviting and yummy.  

"So, whatcha think?" He asked smiling at me.  

"Uh...wha..?" He was talking? I didn't even see his lips move!  

"Yes, we'll go get lunch with you, cuz." 

"Wait, what did i miss?" I had no idea what they were talking about.  

"Honestly, Azel, could you be any more oblivious? We're going with Alistair off campus to eat." I got up from my chair and followed them out the doors to his car. I'm going to eat with him! OH MY GOD! It's like a date! I'm going on a date with him! Well, not really, but I couldn't convince my mind it was anything short of a date. I found myself blushing at the thought of him kissing me after he dropped me off at home, then quickly threw the thought away.  

"SHOTGUN!" Lloyd yelled, bolting for the door and trying to yank it open.  

"Oh, hell no!" I screamed tackling him away from the front seat. We started wrestling on the ground until Alistair pulled me away from him and set me on the ground. My body shivered at his touch, and I couldn't help but notice he kept his hand on my arm.  

"Azel's a guest. So, he gets front." Haha! Victory! I stuck my tongue out at Lloyd, and climbed in the car. After finally getting our food and heading back to school, we ate everything then headed for the final class of the day. As we walked through the now empty halls, Alistair kept staring at me.  

"You gonna answer my question yet?" He asked smiling. Was he still going on about this? He already knew the answer! I felt my back get pushed against the wall, and all my breath shot out of me as Alistair slid his body against mine.  

"Answer me," he breathed into my ear. My heart rate tripled in seconds. What was he doing!?!? I felt his lips trail down my neck as goosebumps shot throughout my arms.  

"Please?"  

I couldn't breath. Was this really happening?  

"Yes... you're... beautiful."  

I regretted the words the second they left me. I knew once I said them, he'd move away, and I was right. He pulled his body away from mine, smiled, and said "i win." That was just a game to him? What the hell? He's supposed to be straight! Why the hell would he do that?!? I meant to voice my questions, but he had already walked to class.