Chapter 16

RECAP:

"EVER" i hear my mum shout i turn to see her running down the block, then thats when everything happened so fast.

A car sped down the streetl, "MUM WATCH OUT" I scream as the car spins out of control and drives straight towards my mum.

But it was to late all i saw was my mum flash me a look of sadness before she was struck, I scream out as i run to her but jace grabs me.

"JACE LET ME GO, PLEASE I HAVE TO HELP HER" I shout but he just holds me tighter, "MUM, MUMMMM" I yell loudly, i hear the sirens coming but that still doesnt calm me down.

"JACE LET GO I HATE YOU, LET ME GO PLEASE, PLEASE" I shout tears running down my face blending in with the rain.

"EVER YOU CAN'T GO YOU'LL GET HURT" he shouts, i look and see a few flames errupting and growing larger.

"MUMMMMM" I shout again, jace raps his arms around my chest holding me tight, "Please please jace i'll do anything please let me go help her" i whimper softly, as he holds on tight.

"I'm not taking a chance in loosing you" he says holding me tighter, "PLEASE PLEASE JACE PLEASE I NEED TO HELP HER" I start to shout again, "I know i know but you cant" he says softly. 

After a few minutes of me struggling i finaly just collapse and falls to my knees jace still holding me.

I bury my head in his chest blocking out the sirens of the hospital and fire trucks that just arrived.

I whimper into his shirt as he raps his jacket around me, "Ever i'm so sorry" he says softly.

"I love you and i wont let anything happen to you" he says still holding me, he kisses my head and holds me tight as we fall into the night.

One thing on my mind was my mum, and how i felt like i saw this coming.

______________________________________________________________________________

I blink slowly opening my eyes, the dried tears hardened on my face, i look to see im in my bedroom. I turn my head to see jace soundly sleeping next to me.

Last night replays back in my head

"EVER" i hear my mum shout i turn to see her running down the block, then thats when everything happened so fast.

A car sped down the streetl, "MUM WATCH OUT" I scream as the car spins out of control and drives straight towards my mum.

But it was to late all i saw was my mum flash me a look of sadness before she was struck, I scream out as i run to her but jace grabs me.

Than Jace carrying me back to my room, him holding me while i cry my eyes out, him whispering everything will turn out ok, then me feeling safe in his strong arms as i fell asleep.

The blankets moves and i see Jace sitting up rubbing his eye, he than quickly blinks and stares at me, i guess waiting to see if im going to cry again.

"Don't worry i'm not gonna cry" i say running my fingers through my knotted hair, "I don't care if you cry, it was just i couldn't stand seeing you so upset and helpless and that there was nothing i could do to make you feel better" he says looking down.

I lift my hand up and lay it on his cheek, "You being here is enough" i say before gently pressing my lips to his.

I pull away and sigh, "I'm going to take a shower" i say softly before getting up. I look in the mirror and groan, stripping off my clothes i step into the shower and start to wash my body, face, and then my hair.