Chapter 18

RECAP:

"I have to find isabel she knows something" i say looking around the room frantically.

"Vi who's isabel? you need to calm down" jace says grabbing me and pulling me into his lap.

"She knows, she knows bout my parents, about me" i say starting to cry, "Vi i have no idea what your talking about, please calm down" he says rubbing my arms.

"I need to find her , please help me" i say crying trying to get out, "Okay okay i will just please stop crying, i hate seeing you upset" he says pulling me close to his chest. 

I sniffle a few times and then nod my head.

"Vi i think it's time to go visit your mom" jace says rubbing my hair, my body freezes and i look up at him.

He looks at me with a soft stare, If you can hear me i know your scared but shes your mom and you need to see her i hear  it takes me a few seconds to realize it was a thought not him talking hense why he said if you can hear me.

I nod softly and snuggle back into his arms, as the clock changes to 5 pm, 3 hours until i see Isabel again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were on our way to see my mum for the first time since the accident. Only 2 hours left till I see Isabel.

We turned the corner and entered the hospital parking lot; Jace got out and hurried around to open the car door.

I smiled and grabbed his hand and we walked into the hospital. Walking to the front desk I look at the nurse, she looks about 20.

Her eyes look at jace and start eye raping his body, she looked like she was going to eat him.

I turned my head to see jace shifting uncomfortably; I smirk and decided to test out this mind reading power.

I turn to the nurse and focus taking a deep breath in. I clear my mind, Immediately a bunch of voices bombard my head, causing me to groan.

Jaces head snaps to me and gives me a worried look, I just smile softly reasurring him.

He looks at me suspiciously but turns back to the nurse trying to get her attention.

Holy shit that guy is hot, that girl has to be his sister, but there holding hands? Maybe there really close. Ug no look at the way he just looked at her. I wonder why there here? Maybe I can slip him my number, and he’ll leave that ugly piece of trash for me.

My eyes widen and I stare at her, how dare she, I am far from trash. Hmf, I decide to show her just who she’s messing with.

I turn to jace and smile, “Jay I’m going to find my mum” I say, he nods and I smile and lean up on my tippy toes and kiss him passionately on the lips.

He looks down at me and smirks knowing what I’m doing, next I turn to the nurse and smile.

“Please keep your grubby paws off my boyfriend, he’s obviously not in to you and your make him uncomfortable, which I got to admit is really funny” she looks at me and glares.

“Bitch any guy would be happy to leave you and get me, your probably just there till he finds someone better” she says her eyes twitching.

Jace is just standing there looking between both of us, I smile sweetly at the nurse, “That look isn’t pretty on you, but than again it’s better than your average look ms. Twitchy mc twitchy” jace burst out laughing causing the nurse to glare.