Chapter 2

RECAP:

"Evie uh you do know your eyes are violet right?" she ask's with her eyebrow raised, i look up and nod slowly.

"Can i uh see? " she ask i hesitate for a second, "I promise i won't tell anyone if thats what your worried about" she says putting her hand on my knee.

For some reason i feel as if i can trust her, i look around and see were alone. My hands raise to my face and i slowly pull off my glasses, slowly peeking out from under my lashes i finally open them all the way.

"Woahhhh" tori gasps, i smile nervously "Dude your eyes are wicked cool" she says observing my eyes i laugh softly.

"My mum made me move here because i was made fun of because i'm different, i'm the only girl with violet eyes and no one knows why" i say frowning.

"Listen Eve you shouldn't care what they think, i think you shouldn't wear glasses" she says just as the announcment that lunch is over, "I'll think about it" she nods and "Here's my cell number call if you ever need to talk" she says walking away but turns halfway. 

"Your secrets safe with me" she says before running across the lawn, i smile and get up putting my glasses on before walking back to my room.

Maybe this school is different, maybe i won't be the odd one out?

______________________________________________________________________________

HA now when i said maybe I won't be the odd one out that was like a total lie, i haven't told you the whole truth.....

Yes i have violet eyes, and yes i don't like people knowing..... but other than that....i really don't take shit from people. 

But hey it was the first day of school, Why go all crazy girl on the first day.... i took Tori's advice and decided to embrace my eyes.  

Yes i still have my teeny tiny anger issues but there not that bad, so why be the shy girl when i can be the kick ass girl who doesn't take shit from anyone.

It's a new school so why not a new me?

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning and decided to text my mom saying i'm going to skip the morning so i can get settled in more and look around, of course she said yes.

I heard jace leave and started to clean my room and put the dishes away.

After that i jumped into the shower, after the shower i blew my hair so they dried in soft ringlet, I put on my usual make up, threw on black tights and a black shirt with ruffles and a pair of black boots. 

I recently just found out that you only have to wear your school uniform on Monday's and tuesdays, other than that anything else is fine.

So since yesterday was tuesday i chose to wear my outfit, looking in the mirror i saw my eyes glowing their vibrant shade of violet.

Looking at my watch i saw that it was about the start of lunch time, I put my glasses on for now and took a deep breath and left the room.

I took out my phone and texted tori, 

Me- Hey tori i took your advice on my way out meet me at the tree we sat at last time

In seconds i got a reply back

Tori- YES! Ooo i cant wait to see hurry up

I laugh at her excitement and then i start walking on my way to lunch outside.