Chapter 3

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY

RECAP:

me and jace take off  so we can help tori move in, to my surprise the door in my bathroom was connected to the other room next to my room.

I always thought it was a linen closet so i never opened it. 

We painted tori's room a light blue while mine was a dark blue, after a long 6 hours of putting in her furniture and clothes we finally finished. 

We all fell back on the couch and took a deep breath in, "Wow that was a lot of work" i say as i wipe my forehead.

"Yea i know remind me not to help you next time you want to paint a room" Jace says causing tori to smack his arm.

"Aww tori don't be meen to poor jacey" i say in a cute little baby voice, causing him to glare at me which just made me laugh.

"Oh god" groans jace, me and tori turn and look at him confused. "I just remembered about your sleep walking disorder" he says.

"Oh shit i totally forgot too now i have to deal with it" groans tori causing me to frown.

"EVERYONE LOCK YOUR DOORS BEFORE EVER COMES WALKING INTO YOUR ROOM" tori screams throwing her hands up.

"Oh gee thanks guys" i say they smile and walk over, "AWW DON'T WORRY WE LOVE YOU" tori says screaming in mine and jace's ears we all laugh and fall down on the floor.

The day consisted of jace trying to hit on me causing tori to hit him which caused him to hit her which caused me to hit him for hitting her, which made him hit me for hitting him for hitting her for hitting him.

Oh god that night i went to bed with a major headache from all the arguing, but hey at least i made friends, and my eyes didn't stop me from doing so.

____________________________________________________________________________

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGG

Groaning i roll over and pat my hand on the dresser till i touch my alarm clock.

Grabbing it in my hands, with my head still under the covers i chuck the clock across the room causing it to make a loud bang as it shattered across the floor.

Snuggling back into my blankets i try to fall back asleep when i hear footsteps running into my room.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" jace screams being the first one in, i groan and pull the covers off my head and look at him.

He's wearing superman boxers with no shirt and his hairs all messy, chuckling at his face which is all confused.

"WERE'S THE BOMB?" screams Tori, i immediately start laughing soon followed by jace.

Tori's hair is jumbled on her head, her shirt is tucked into her pant's which have risen above her waist and she's holding a bat in one hand and a blow dryer in the other.

"Theres no bomb?" i say making it come out more like a question, "Oh" she says as her eyes trail over to the smashed alarm clock.

She goes to turn around but i stop her, "Tori i can understand the bat, but whats with the blowdryer?" i ask raising my eyebrow.

She blushes and smiles before turning around and leaving, leaving me with only jace.

"Nice Boxers Superman" i say causing him to blush slightly, he walks over and plops down onto my bed.

"You know you like them" he says but i just shake my head, "So tell me how in the world did you smash your alarm clock, usually ihomes don't smash so easily" he says.