Chapter 7

RECAP:

"Mum can you give me and jace a few minutes alone" i say softly she pulls  back looks at me and smiles before telling the girls to leave me and jace alone.

"Jace come here" i say patting on the corner of the bed, he looks up at me and then at the spot i'm patting after a moment of hesitation he gets up and sits down on the corner.

His eyes stray around the room but they never meet mine, "Jace my mum told me you carried me here and stayed the 2 weeks i was out, why?" i say my voice shaking a bit.

He looks up and shrugs, "Jace please, i think it was very nice of you even though we were fighting i even think that you saying you were worried about me when i was like this was really sweet" i say my voice cracking at the end.

"I was just being nice, and were still fighting i only stayed here to get out of classes" he says his voice cutting through me like knifes.

A single tear falls down my cheek, "W-what" i stutter as another tear falls.

"Ever you heard me, i don't care i just said all those things to make your mom happy so i would be on her good side, i still don't want anything to do with you" he says each word dripping with venom.

With out my control the tears start falling down my face, jace looks at me a flash of guiltiness and sorrow pass through his eyes but they are immediately over ridden by anger and hatred. 

I watch him as he gets up and walks to the door, just as he's about to leave he turns around and looks at me, "Goodbye Vi" he says before walking out the door.

I lay down on my bed and curl up in a ball under my covers, everything swimming through my head.

But the one thing that stood out the most was that when he said goodbye he called me Vi a nickname my dad use to only called me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm running through the trees, they pass by me slowly each image slowly drifting behind me. I slow down and come face to face with jace's.

He walks up to me and puts his hand on my face, "I'm sorry" he mumbles over and over again.

His face turning hard and cold.

He looks up to me with anger in his eyes, "Why, why did you have to come here and make me feel this way" he yells his voice echoing through the forest.

I cringe at his volume and tone of his voice, "I'm sorry" i say instead of him. His face softens and he smiles.

He slowly leans in as he stares at my lips, feeling a tug it pulls me forward our lips inches apart just as there about to touch i'm being jolted awake my my alarm clock.

"EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER" i hear tori scream as she bolts through my door and lands on my bed.

"Guess what tomorrow is?" she says a huge smile planted on her face confused i just shrug.

"DUDE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY YOUR TURNING 18!" she screams causing me to jump.

Birthday? Birthday? Oh my god i totally forget tomorrows December 23rd (THATS MY BIRTHDAY LOL, NOW IK I FAST FORWARD BUT I REALLY WANTED HER BIRTHDAY TO BE ON MINE SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW INCASE UR CONFUSED).

"Wow we'll since its my first day actually awake since i fainted my mum said me and you can take off so i was thinking of starting that research on my dad" i say smiling.

"Wow your mom really lets you miss alot of school" she says and i just shrug.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, i look in the mirror and sigh.

Jumping into the shower i quickly wash up and than get out and throw on my black solo pants ( there the pants that you fold the top down incase you don't know) and a white tank.

Putting on gold eyeshadow and mascara i brush my teeth and hair and than walk out to see tori is dressed in skinny jeans and a black tank.

"Lets start the research" i say grabbing my laptop and bag and we walk out of the dorm to our tree

We looked through tons of books about violet eyes and i asked my mum for my dads stuff. We look through everything but found nothing that could be related to my eyes.

After a long day of searching me and tori groggily walked into the dorm passing my jace who shot me and tori a confused look, sighing i trudge upstairs and fall down on my bed closing my eyes think about how tomorrows my birthday.

LOL I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT SINCE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONG I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY

8 VOTES 8 COMMENTS STILL FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

NO COMPLAINTS.

-TAYLORASHLEY