Chapter 17

PIC OF SKIDDLES CHARACTER ON  THE SIDE :)

IT'S EMMA ROBERTS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

CONGRATS TO SKIDDLES WHO ONE MY CONTEST, SHE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE STORY FOR A BIT. CAN YOU GUESS WHO SHE IS?

BTW I'M UPDATING EVERY MONTH FOR NOW ON, I HAVE SCHOOL AND ALOT OF WORK BUT MAYBE IF UR LUCKY I MIGHT GET SOME FREE TIME AND START EARLY ON A CHAPTER.

LOVE TAYLOR

RECAP:

JACE POV

I walk downstairs to see vi looking out the window before sighing and then walking over and sitting on the couch.

I grab a bag of popcorn and make it before grabbing a blanket and walking over to her and sitting down next to her.

I decided to give her space so i didn't sit so close, she probably didn't mind, i knew what happened in the bathroom before never would of happened before yesterday.

I decided to ignore it as i turn and watch the tv.

She turns on remember me and then turns and looks at me before sighing and standing up. I look at her and watch as she sits back down but this time next to me, she than grabs a pillow and puts it on my lap before laying down.

I chuckle softly before taking my hand and putting it on her back and than i start to rub circles with my thumb.

An hour later of her crying because of Robert pattinson, she falls fast asleep. I wonder were she gets all these tears from.

I take the blanket and pull it over her before kissing her forehead and falling asleep myself since i was up half the night with her.

UNKNOWN POV

Everything was going as planned, evers mom is in the hospital, and ever is sad and depressed. I reach my hand up and hold my necklace in my hand.

 η πέτρα του θανάτου (The Death Stone), a blood red gemstone, its the only one ever made, handed down from my ancestors to my father hades, than to me. It was made to hurt the gods and their off springs.

It makes them render useless, causing them to have no power what so ever. Just like superman and kryptonite. 

Only this time theres only one of it, and it's in my hands now.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yawning I roll over snuggling into the object under me, assuming it’s a pillow and pull it closer to my body.

It feels hard and bumpy, rubbing my hand over it one more time I freeze as my hand reaches a hand.

Since when do pillows have hands? Worse when did they get abs?

I slowly open my eyes peaking out from under my lashes, looking up I see a sleepy Jace.

I decide to have fun with him, pushing myself up I slowly kiss up his neck, moving to his jaw and then to the corner of his lips.

I feel his body shift from underneath me, smirking I move my lips so they’re below his ear, kissing the hollow spot below his ear I feel him shiver slightly.

I then move my lips finally to his mouth pecking him softly, as I go to move away a hand flies up behind me and pulls my head back down, crashing my lips onto jaces.

“Mhmmm can you wake me up everyday like this?” jace says smirking against my lips.

“Nope” I say popping the p at the end, pulling away I look at jace who’s now frowning at me.