Chapter 20

RECAP

“That was…AWESOME” tori shouts, and I laugh softly, I turn and look at jace who’s smiling softly at me, “Good job vi” he says coming over and kissing my cheek.

“I think that’s enough for now, meet me here tomorrow morning at 6 for the next lesson” Isabel says before snapping her fingers and disappearing into thin air.

“That was very interesting” I say chuckling, jace smiles and kisses me passiontly on the lips, “EH HEM” tori says clearing her throat, my cheeks heat up as I pull away from jace.

“Lets go home” jace says grabbing my hand and tori grabs my other and we walk back to our dorm.

The feeling of power runs through my veins, sending a shock every few seconds, and if feels good.

But I can help but have a weird feeling as if something bad is going to happen and I have something to do with it.

I walked into my room and walked over to my bed, crouching down I slide the book out and sit down on the floor.

Opening the book I turn to the very back of the book, sliding my hands over the pages my fingers trace the outline of each letter.

The beauty the chosen one holds, and the power that she has is more than enough to destroy the world, but if controlled it can be the most powerful weapon to save it”

Save?!? What do they mean save?!

With Hates determined to capture her, she will be trained by a guardian chosen by her father and taught to fight and defend

I read line after line over and over again trying to understand what saving the world means.

Is something bad going to happen? Do I have something to do with it?

I slowly turn the page when a wave of chills run down my back. I pause and scrunch up my eyebrows.

The feeling of being watched flows through me making me shiver; I put the book down and get up.

Shrugging I go to turn around when a shadow passes the corner of my eye.

 Spinning around I run towards the window throwing it open.

My eyes scan the neighborhood looking for anything suspicious, seeing a black figure move I push my eyes to focus on it.

Closing my eyes and taking a breath in like Isabel taught me I feel a rush of power run through me.

Flashing my eyes open I immediately see particles of dusts floating around my room.

I move my eyes outside and let them wander until they reach the shadow figure once again.

It’s standing a few houses down behind a bush, in what seems to be a black hoodie with a blue logo on it.

I blink causing my eyes to zoom in, just as my eyes start to focus on the figures face it spins around and rushes away.

A thrill of power runs through me as I grab my window frame and jump out of it landing on my roof.

Jumping down once again I reach the ground and start running after the figure that’s already pretty far ahead.

“HEY WAIT” I scream waving my hand trying to get them to stop, but they don’t.

As I get closer I suddenly start to slow down, my body starting to feel drained.

My eye vision slowly fades in and out and I start to feel dizzy.

A wave of heat rushes over me and my lungs start to burn, as I will them to let me run.

Feeling to weak I fall in a soft walk, my legs feeling like weights.

De ja vu hits me but I can’t seem to place were I felt like this.

My eyes feel heavy and my body starts to feel like jelo.

 I blink trying to push the weight away but it only gets worse, my eyes start to close and my body sinks and I fade into a sea of darkness.

I wake up to find someone standing over me…blinking I try to make my eyes adjust. I see the figure bend down and move their lips to my ear.

“You can’t hide, sooner or later I’ll kill you” there breath brushing my ear.

I try to catch their voice to see if there male or female but a slight ringing in my ears makes it useless.

They go to move away so I reach my hand out and grab their hoodie.

“Who Are You?!?” I hiss keeping my grip as tight as I could.

Suddenly I feel the sweatshirt slip as the person struggles, and something hard touch my fingers.

I wrap my fingers around it when all of a sudden my hand feels as if its on fire.

A painful shock erupts in my whole body and then back to my hand making me shriek pulling it away and cradling it to my chest.

The person laughs and turns and walks away, struggling I try to get up but my body feels to heavy.

Sighing I sink back in the ground and lay there hoping the pain will soon pass.

“Vi?” I hear a voice whisper with worry, “Vi?” it asks again getting louder. “VI?!?!” It shrieks, I hear footsteps pound on the pavement getting louder and louder.

“Vi what happened, are you okay?” I hear the voice ask there voice filled with concern.

I wanted so badly to say “DO I LOOK OKAY?” but it seemed like the wrong moment.

Chuckling to myself I hear the person still trying to get my attention, I will my eyes to open.

Slowly I blink getting my eyes to adjust to the bright line that shines in my eyes, the person standing over me.

I shriek and push myself back thinking that it’s the person that attacked me before.

“Vi? Vi? What happened? Whats going on?” I hear the person ask now I realize it’s a male and wait? Vi?

The only person that calls me vi is…JACE!

I blink once again and jace comes into vision, I shriek again and throw myself in his arms.

He freezes for a minute before wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tight.

“Vi baby what happened? One minute you in your room the next I see your gone and come looking for you” he asks kissing my forehead.

I go to speak but nothing comes out, “Shh it’s okay you can tell me later, just go to sleep ill carry you home” he says sticking his hands under me and scooping me up into his arms.

Pulling me close to his chest he walks back to our dorm, My hand burning in the process.

One way or another I’m fidning out who that person is, and I’m going to find out what they want from me and why they want to kill me.

And if I have to…

I’ll kill them first.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT...I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

LOVE TAY<3