Chapter 22

RECAP :

"by the way can i have a bunny?" i ask winking at him, he he stares at me shocked.

"VI YOU WENT INTO MY HEAD WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!?" he asks and i nod chuckling, "no" i say walking up to him,.

He looks away and i frown, "I'm sorry i didnt think you would get this mad about the joke, please forgive me i cant stand you being upset i will do anyt-" i start to say but stop when i see him smiling, "Gotcha" he says smirking, i frown and smack him.

"You idiot i thought you were actually mad" i say frowning and he smiles and kisses the tip of my nose.

"I love you vi" he says smiling and looks deep in my eyes, "i love you to even if you are afraid of clowns and dont like pie" i say and he goes wide eyed, "YOU DID GO INTO MY HEAD WHILE I WAS SLEEPING" he says, and i give him a hearty smile, "Guilty" i say and he shakes his head and kisses me on the lips.

And for a few hours i forgot all about finding out who attacked me.

and if your reading this i have 2 words for you...

GAME ON

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to it raining, oh joy.....than i remember last night and i chuckle softly, i get out of bed and shuffle downstairs where i see jace sitting there, he looks up and smiles a crooked smile.

"Hey" he says kissing me on the cheek, i decided to play him and "JACE WATCH OUT CLOWN!" i scream loud and jace immeditly drops to the floor covering his ears.

I grab my stomach and start laughing my head off, "Oh my god you should of s-seen y-your face" i laugh out, "what happened?" i turn to see tori looking at us raising an eyebrow, "Jace-clown-scream-ahh-face-so funny" i say between breaths and show her what he looked like.

"Wait what did his face look like again?" she asks curiously, i take a deep breath and stop laughing for a moment and i twist my face up in horror just how jace looked a few minutes ago.

"OH MY GOD I WISH YOU HAD A CAMERA" tori says and she starts cracking up which causes me to start laughing too.

"Yea yea laugh at my expence" jace says getting up off from the floor, "i-i'm s-sorry b-babe" i say between laughs, and he just shakes his head and frowns.

I stop laughing at walk up to him and kiss him on the lips and as hard as i tried i suddenly culdnt help it and i bursted out laughing.

"I-IM S-SORRY" i say in a fit of laughter, "I'm gonna get you guys back, just wait and see" jace says smirking and me and tori immedietly stop laughing and look at eachother.

"Read his mind find out what hes gonna do" tori says in her head and i nod, and i turn to jace and focus but i get nothing hes blocking me out. 

"Ah ah no reading my mind" jace says shaking his head, "how did you block me out?" i ask surprised, "a friend taught me" he says smiling and i turn to tori, "Isabel that little" i say frowning.

"I have an idea" tori says smirking and i look at jace worried, "What...?" i ask cautiously, "PRANK WARS! who ever wins gets do make the loser do what ever they want for 1 week" tori says and i purse my lips and look at jace who shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure what the heck" i say smiling and we look at jace, "sure" he says and i smile, "i'ma go tell isabel, jace go tell matt and nick" i say and jace nods and heads off.

"This is going to be fun, lets go plan" tori says tapping her finger tips evily and smile and pull her up to my room.

 Right now me and tori were in my room dressed in all black and it was midnight, jace had nick and matt sleeping over and they were downstairs fast asleep.

"ISABEL" i hiss quietly queing her to come, "here" she says making tori squeal i quickly slap my hand over her mouth.

"SHH" i hiss at her and she smiles sheepishly, "So what are we doing?" isabel asks a sligh smile on her face.

During lunch i went down to the field and got her to come down by screaming her name, when she finally listened she smacked me hard over the head telling me gods sleep and i should be respectful.

After a full lecture i finally got her to shut up and listen to my plan, she eagerly joined in and right now we were planning out attack.

Tiptoeing downstairs i use my eyes to make sure we dont bump into anything, finally reaching where the boys were sleeping i turn to tori and hold out my hand.

She passes me the cold metal canister and i pop off the lid and start spraying, than we take string and syrup and wire the whole downstairs so when they got up they would slip trip over the strings and a bucket of warm yellow dye would land on them, we would tell them its pee they would freak and we would laugh.

I also stuck some shaving cream on nicks nose and face.

After finishing we snuck upstairs and fell asleep.

CRASH CRASH

We woke up to a loud bang and a bunch of groans, scurring out of bed we ran downstairs just in time to see nick trying to get up but end up falling on matt who falls on jace.

"Morning" i say smiling and jace starts to get up but he slips, causing us girls to crack up. 

"Vi what the hell?!?" nick screams as he squirms to get up, jace starts to get up and walk over to us when he trips over the special string and the yellow dye falls on him.

"Tori what just fell on me?" jace says shaking the yellow water off his hands, tori smirks and jace's eyes go wide.

"GIRLS RULE" I scream "BOYS DROOL" tori and isabel scream after  me and we cheer and run up to our room to plan our next attack.

"Dude, I think thats piss" matt says chuckling and causing me to frown.

JACES POV

Grabbing a towel i wipe my head dry, after we woke up to the girls prank we had to slide our way upstairs to shower.

I also found out that the yellow stuff was just yellow dye and water, thank god.

Now were all clean and sitting in my room planning our attack on the girls.

"We have to do something better" matt says looking focused, "I think i have shaving cream up my nose" nick says grumbling.

I looked around my room for an idea when i spotted something on my desk, getting up i walk over and grab the stuff.

"Guys i have an idea" i say and they raise and eyebrow and i hold up the 3 bottles of purple, pink and blue hair dye that we used once for a pep ralley.

"Guys i think i have to s-sneeze, ACHOOOO" nick says before sneezing and shaving cream flies out his nose.

Me and Matt just look at him wide eyed, "See i told you i have shaving cream up my nose" he says shaking his head.

I smirk down at the bottles of dye, revenge is gonna be sweet.

I KNOW ITS NOT SUPER LONG BUT ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE AND I TRIED WRITING THIS, BUT I HAVE MORE IDEAS NOW SO HOPEFULLY I'LL BE UPDATING MORE.

LOVE TAY :)