Chapter 21

RECAP:

“Vi baby what happened? One minute you in your room the next I see your gone and come looking for you” he asks kissing my forehead.

I go to speak but nothing comes out, “Shh it’s okay you can tell me later, just go to sleep ill carry you home” he says sticking his hands under me and scooping me up into his arms.

Pulling me close to his chest he walks back to our dorm, My hand burning in the process.

One way or another I’m fidning out who that person is, and I’m going to find out what they want from me and why they want to kill me.

And if I have to…

I’ll kill them first.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning i woke up in a daze yesterdays incident still fresh in my mind.

As i come to i realize that something heavy is on top of me. 

I peak out of one eye and take a deep breath before turning my head slightly, i look to see a mop of blonde hair laying on my pillow.

Taking my finger i poke them slightly causing them to groan, they turn there head slightly and i realize its jace.

"Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey" i whisper and he swats me away, i frown and poke him again but he doesnt budge.

Sighing i decide to have some fun, i take a deep breath and close my eyes focusing on jace.

Vi Vi dont eat the bunny rabbit its not food, no i dont like pie, oh my god look its tori in a monkey suit, no clowns"

Chuckling i move in closer, "aw but please i want the bunny rabbit" i whisper softly in his ear trying not to giggle.

"Vi i said no hgmf bunnies like dogs" he mumbles in his pillow, bunnies like dogs?

"Jacey please ill give u pie!" i say softly, his face scrunches up in disgust and he shakes his head.

"Pie is gross" he says in a disgusted tone, i shake my head and decide to get up, sliding out of his grip i swivle until im out of his grip.

Giggling i run out my room and down the hall to toris, i walk in to see shes sleeping still.

"Toriiii Wakey Wakey " i sing skipping over to her, she groans and pulls her pillow over her head, "no ug go away mommy, five more minutes" she mumbles.

"TORI ALLISON MITCHEL GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW" i scream in her ear causing her to jolt up hitting her head on mine.

"Owwwwww" she says and i fall on the floor, "Great ur awake, want to play a prank on jace?" i ask and she instantly perks up nodding.

We smile evily and begin our plan.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

I tell tori about how jace doesnt like clowns, and since she loves makeup so much we decided to dress up as them.

For some odd reason tori had a closet of clown stuffs, i decided it be best if i didnt ask.

Right now i had a white face, big blue and purple eyeshadow, a red afro wig, a red nose and lips, a polkadot jump suit and decided to pair it of with red heels.