Chapter 23

Chapter 23
hannahrathje got the dedication for guessing the song right first! It was You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

Enjoyyyy!

Sam's POV:
I felt a large hand on my waist and I flinched. The boy in the closet grabbed my hips and I squirmed in his strong grasp.

"Let me go!" I shouted through clenched teeth. He covered my mouth with his big dirty hand. I could smell his foul breath as he put his lips near my ear.

"You really shouldn't have run away from me back then." He whispered with his coarse, rough voice. I knew that voice. When he stepped into the little light in the closet, my suspicions were confirmed. Baldy.

He was the one that had practically kidnapped me when I was leaving Louis' dorm. I had run away from him that time, but now I was stuck in a dark closet with him for 7 minutes.

"You know, when your friend cussed me out, that only made your case worse." Baldy snickered. My friend? What?

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled and tried to unhinge his hand away from my mouth. He only grabbed my hips tighter. I could feel his nails digging into my sensitive skin. I winced and I heard a chuckle escape from his lips.

"Oh what's his name? Logan or something like that." He said, thinking with his small pea-sized brain.

"Louis." I hissed, my words full of venom.

"Yeah him. No need to get in an attitude with me, missy." He jeered and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Ow! Stop!" I said through his big hand covering my mouth. He chuckled and kept pulling my hair. My scalp burned and I was pretty sure my hair was about to fall out. I didn't know what to do. But I had to do something.

 I raised my foot up and stomped his foot. That was one of the only defense moves I knew, but hey it worked before and it worked now. Baldy muttered some colorful words under his breath and let go of my mouth.

"Let me out guys!" I screamed and pounded on the closet door with my small fists. I jiggled the door handle, but it was locked.

I heard a shout come from the other side of the door.

"Seven minutes aren't up yet."

I kept pounding on the door and screamed to them to let me out, but I felt Baldy grab me and pull me to him.

"C'mere you brat. You're not getting away this time."

I saw his eyes full of lust and greed. I felt him put his hands on places that I never wanted to be touched by a stranger. I felt his nasty hands go up my shirt and his overgrown nails scratched my delicate skin. I muttered help one last time, hoping, just hoping that somebody would hear me.

Marcel's POV:
I bit the inside of my jaw nervously. I wondered what was going on in there. Someone had dragged Sam into the closet. Who knows who she was in there with. No doubt about it, I was worried. All of a sudden, I heard her shout. My hands curled into fists. The guy keeping up with the time told her something I couldn't hear. I heard a loud noise repeatedly and realized it was her pounding on the closet door. I walked towards the closet. Anger surged throughout me. Who would put her in there without her consent? Anything could be happening to her in there. I heard one word clearly as I approached the door.
Help. 

"Get her out of there." I told the guy keeping the time, with clenched teeth.

"It isn't time yet." He grinned. I was infuriated. I wanted to pound his face in. No one could stop me now. If anyone came in my path, I would destroy them. Nobody touches Sam.

"Give me the key you little piece of shit." I ordered the guy keeping time. I pulled on my most fiercest face and I could see the nervousness on his face. I cracked my knuckles like people did in movies to scare their opponents. He tried to stay strong at first, but then when he saw my muscles flex, he gave up. He pulled the key out of his pocket and shakily handed it over to me. I grabbed it and ran to the closet.

"I'm coming baby. Don't worry." I whispered. I didn't realize those words tumbled out of my mouth. Maybe I still have feelings for her... No I don't.

I inserted the key into the lock and twisted it quickly. The door flew open to reveal Sam and a bald guy. I recognized that guy from somewhere..

Sam was only in her bra and panties. She looked so sexy... I shook those thoughts away from my head and examined the rest of her. Tears were evident on her face. Her cheeks were red and there was a big white spot in the middle of her right cheek. It looked like a hand print.

Once she saw me, she ran to me and put her arms around my neck. She sobbed and I patted her back, trying to soothe her.

"It's okay baby. I'm here." I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. She kept sobbing and I looked at Baldy who looked angry.

"You didn't give me my 7 minutes." He snarled. I ignored his words and looked for Sam's shirt. It laid in shreds in the corner. I spotted her skirt beside it. What did he do to this poor girl?

I swiftly pulled my shirt off of my torso and put it over Sam. I grabbed her skirt and let her step through it. I pulled the rest of it up to her waist. She murmured thanks, while nodding shyly and rubbed her arms which were full of goose bumps. She moved her bangs away from her forehead and I saw blood trickling from her head.

"What happened?" I asked her frantically and examined the wound. There was also a scar on her head and I remembered that as the time she hit her head on my stairs. That was a night I never wanted to remember again. The way I couldn't answer her when she asked me if I hated her or not.

She didn't say anything, so I asked, "Sam did he hit you?"
I noted how the white mark on her red cheeks was a handprint. Meaning, he slapped her.

Sam only sobbed quietly in my chest.

"Sam tell me." I growled. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the lowest amount of anger, I was a total 10.

I felt her nod her head slowly. I cautiously placed her arms away from my neck and by her side. I walked towards Baldy, with adrenaline pulsing through my veins. My hands curled into fists and I brought my fist up and punched him squarely in his stomach. He doubled over and winced. I took another hit and this time connected my fist to his nose. I kept hitting him, blow after blow, until he was crouching on the floor. I could hear Sam shouting to me to stop, but I could barely hear her over the roaring in my ears. I kicked him in his stomach and other various places. He was now laying in a fetal position. I felt somebody pull my arms back and I growled at them. I kept trying to kick him but someone pulled me away.

"Let me finish." I shouted at the person pulling me away.

"That's enough, mate. You don't want to kill him." A boy said. I felt my adrenaline wear away and my heart rate returned to normal as Sam appeared in my sight. When she saw me, she ran towards me and I enveloped her in my arms. I missed her being in my arms.

"How did he just beat up Ray?" I heard someone nearby whisper.

"I don't know... Ray's been unbeatable for so long." Someone whispered to the other person.

"Yeah and he doesn't look all that strong." The first person replied.

"I know how he did it." The second person said.
Yeah how did I do it? 

"How?" The first person asked excitedly. I knew that was the question burning in everybody's head. How had I beat the unbeatable one?

"Because he was saving the girl he loved. He beat him, because of his genuine love for the girl." The second person said. I felt my heart beat repeatedly. My mind fogged with one thought groggily repeating itself in my head.

I was saving the girl I loved. 

Note: omigosh raise your hand if you cried. *raises hand in the air up high* ugh this is just killing me. Ugh. Comment your feelings guys?!

So currently I am stuck on Chapter 26 :/ and I'm sorry I updated so late and if I'm not replying to your messages on here, Twitter, Kik, etc. I've been busy with school! Projects, tests, boys..Ya know. Can someone message me? I just need to someone to rant to! Even if you don't exactly know me.

Guess the song for a dedication: "Reality ruined my life."

Love you all bunches, and I can't thank you all enough for all of the support! Mwah! -Stargurl<3

(Vote if you're glad Marcel beat him & that he's realizing he might still love Sam)