Chapter 16

Chapter 16

KristinaVega got the dedication for guessing the song right, first! It was Just Give Me a Reason.

Good news guys, I think this story's gonna have 30 chapters! Originally I thought it would have 20.

SOMEBODY SAID THAT THE BAD GUYS REMINDED THEM OF THE WANTED AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT DOES! (I didn't plan this. I really didn't)

Sam's POV:
"Get away from me! I'll call the cops." I shouted to them, turning my face around for a split second. That only made them run after me faster.

"You have no idea what we are going to do go you once we catch you." I heard one of them shout to me. I knew which one it was. Only the baldy would have a course, rough voice like that. I trembled at the thought of them catching me. I had to run. Fast.

I increased my speed and the gravel crunched with every leap I took. I looked around frantically for something recognizable. A small coffee shop caught my eye. I ducked inside it. The scent of coffee engulfed me as soon as I entered. The warmth soothed me instantly. The adrenaline that I had while running, wore out. People's heads turned to me as I tried to find a place to hide. I quickly ran to a corner of the small shop and sat down beside somebody. I hope the stranger wouldn't mind. I buried my head in my arms on the table.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked me. I knew this person from somewhere.

"Hiding. Now shh." I whispered to the person with the familiar voice. Just then, I heard the door slam open. I heard the rough voice of Baldy telling his friends to split up and find me. I heard loud footsteps come toward us.

"Hey who's this chick?" One of the boys asked the person beside me. I think it was the guy with the short brown hair and no tattoos or piercings like his friends.

"She's my sister." The person beside me said. I would have to thank him later. But why did he sound so familiar..?

"Let me see her face." The boy ordered. I froze; I was terrified. I wish Marcel was here to protect me. I just wanted his strong arms wrapped around me, telling me it was alright with his warm, soothing voice.

"No she's sleeping. Do you know how mad she'll be if you wake her up?" The person beside me said. He's smart, I thought to myself.

"Fine." The guy said and his footsteps signified that he had walked away. I always thought that guy wasn't too into what his friends were doing. I let out a breath of relief and peeked out of my arms. I watched them file out of the door as Baldy scanned the room once again. As his eyes were about to fall on me, I quickly hid myself again. I lifted my head when I felt the person beside me put their hand on my back.

"They're gone." He said and somehow his voice calmed me. I decided to lift my head up.
 I saw....

Note: Sorry for the short update! Hey it's better than nothing, ya know? Comment who you think the stranger is!
Kik me? Username is stargurl48

Guess the song for a dedication:
"My mom told me not to waste my life.."

But that picture-----> xO
I WATCHED THIS IS US YESTERDAY AND DIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Love you bunches,
Stargurl<3