Chapter 12

Chapter 12
pietacos got the dedication for guessing the song right, first! It was Just Can't Let Her Go by 1D. (It was a leaked song)

So some people have been wondering what Sam looks like. Well I want you to get up. Get up right now. Don't be lazy. Grab your computer or phone with you so you can keep reading this. Walk to the closest mirror. Look in the mirror. That's what Sam looks like. You.

Sam's POV:
We watched as Ethan put a hand on his nose and look at the blood on his fingers. He gave Marcel a ferocious look before launching himself onto Marcel and throwing a punch to his stomach. Marcel doubled over and winced in pain.

At this time, all heads in the cafeteria were turned and were watching the fight while chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Ethan's well built friends got up from the table and pounded their beefy fists in their hands angrily. Marcel whimpered as Ethan towered over him. Ethan grabbed Marcel's collar with his hand and lifted him up. Marcel's feet dangled in the air and he stared at Ethan. Ethan lifted his arm and curled his hand into a big fist. He punched Marcel in the face once, before Marcel fell into unconsciousness.

********

Marcel's POV:

I heard a female voice call my name repeatedly, while sobbing.

"Marcel it's all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed to-to-to..." The female said, her voice cracking at the end. I willed myself to open my eyes, that were covered with my eyelids that felt unfamiliarly heavy. Only one eye opened and everything looked fuzzy. I blinked a few times and the world became clear. I was lying down somewhere in a white room. I looked around and figured it to be the nurse's office or hospital, because of the equipment lying around. Sam sat beside me with her head on my chest, right above my heart. My shirt was stained with her tears.

"Sam?" I said, my voice coming out weak. She lifted her head quickly and peered at me while leaving sloppy kisses on my cheek.

"I'm so glad you're okay. They beat you so bad. I'm sorry it's all my fault." She said quickly, mumbling. She looked so cute like that. All confused and jittery. I smiled at my thoughts and tried to get up, but felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I winced and laid back down.

Sam noticed my actions and bit her lip. "Ethan broke one of your ribs. And gave you a black eye." She said sadly, not looking in my eyes.

"Oh." I mumbled quietly.

"He's an asshole. He never should've done that." Sam retorted, staring at the wall ahead of us angrily.

I grabbed her hand and she whipped her head around and smiled at me. She leaned down and left a small kiss on my lips.

Just then, we heard the door open. Sam quickly sat up and we watched Ethan walk in. His nose was bandaged and I grinned. I broke his nose. Go Marcel!

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Ethan said snarling at her.

"I-I was just..." Sam said nervously, stuttering. She played with a piece of her brown hair, which I noted that she did when she was nervous.

"Kissing him? I saw you two kissing the other day at his house too." Ethan said, his eyes full of anger.

"You were spying on us? Ethan. I'm breaking up with you." Sam said courageously.

"You're breaking up with me? Hah. I bet you haven't told your nerdy friend about the dare." Ethan said, his eyes glittering with rage.

"What dare?" I asked him. I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Your precious Sam has been acting this whole time. I dared her to pretend that she liked you." Ethan spat.

I felt my heart be crushed into tiny of millions of pieces. Sam was pretending this whole time? What about the kisses we shared? What about the time we spent together? What about the secrets I told her? It was all fake?

The first time I fall for a girl and let my walls down, I get torn. Torn into pieces. Wounds that will never heal themselves.

I still couldn't process the thought, even when Sam whimpered and said, "I can ex-explain Marcel. I-I"

"Just go!" I ordered through clenched teeth. I couldn't even bare to look at her anymore. The person that betrayed me.

"But I didn't-" She started to say, but I cut her off.

"Sam I am asking you to leave." I said softly, this time. But my words were still coated in anger. She looked at me with her big hazel eyes. Tears ran down her face, ruining her mascara. She ran out of the room and Ethan walked out after her sending me a small smirk before leaving.

None of this was real.

It was just a dare.

Note: I know, I know you all hate me now. I didn't want to break his heart, I really didn't! Be mad at Sam! ;)  So comment your feelings? Sorry for the short update though...

Vote/Comment/Promote please? You guys are my reason to smile every day<3                                  I wish I could make Hazza boo laugh like the picture to the right :( -------->

SO WHO'S READY FOR THIS IS US??? I KNOW I AM! *fist pumps*

Guess the song for a dedication:

"I'm not too shy to show I love you.

I got no regrets."

 750 VOTES & I'LL UPDATE! I know y'all can do it :)

Love you all more than you think,
Stargurl<3

(Vote if you want to go cuddle Marcel & tell him it'll be alright)