Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Dedication to Clairebear0313 for guessing the song right! It was DNA by Little Mix! (And idk why but I'm like in love with her username^) (I'm weird ok?!)

Shoutouts to:
-DestiniHoran13 she's awesome! Go follow her or check out her stories!

-Batmanlover29 she's like one of the people on here who motivated me to keep writing without realizing it! Her story, Under the Lights is soo good it makes me cry almost every time I read it. And that story is what kept me motivated. So I would really appreciate it & so would she if you checked it out :)

Sam's POV:
I quickly changed into something comfortable. I felt a cool breeze and I realized my balcony door was open. Shit. Someone might've saw me.

My suspicions were confirmed, that somebody was there when I heard a beautiful voice travel into my room. It was low but high. It was sweet but rough. It was like heaven to my ears.

(And I wrote this song a while back and I found it! I thought it went well with the story so here it is... No hate please, I wrote it because I could relate to it so well.)

"Some days I feel like crap and want to stop trying
Because there's no use and I feel like dying
Sneaking glances is all will ever get to
Because I'm not like you

You're the popular kind
and baby now I'm losing my mind
You drive me crazy every day, every night
And I don't want you out of my sight (x2)

People just take one look at me and decide to walk away
And they don't even care about what I have to say.

Cute couples everywhere
Drifting by me, without a care
And I am stranded here

Something as little as talking can effect me
Because the sight of you intoxicates me
And I've never, ever felt this way before

You're the popular kind
and baby now I'm losing my mind
You drive me crazy every day, every night
And I don't want you out of my sight (x2)"

In the middle of the song, I figured out what song it was. It was the song that Marcel had written. The one my eyes had landed on, in his stack of poems and songs. I walked slowly to the balcony, with tears brimming in my eyes. No guy had ever been sweet enough to sing a song to me. Especially a meaningful one. Who knows the guy was just singing, because he wanted to and not to me? My heart pounded with every step I took. I turned the corner into the balcony and gasped.

It was Marcel.

"M-marcel?" I said nervously, stuttering. I was the one stuttering this time. I was flabbergasted. He had such an amazing, beautiful voice.

"Sam." He said, his eyes wide and a smile on his face.

"Th-that was s-so beautiful." I said as sobs racked my body. I wasn't crying, because I was sad. I was crying in happiness.

He came over and I felt his strong arms wrap around my body. I put my arms around him too and my head on his chest.

"I-I wrote that song for y-you a long time ago." He whispered. I was astonished. He had written a song for me?

I was bursting with happiness and tears at the same time. I didn't know how to answer to that.

I only had one way to show my happiness.

I pressed my lips into his and he was surprised but he kissed back. He was surprisingly a good kisser. My hands traveled to the nape of his neck and into his hair as the kiss got deeper. Flutterflies (butterflies that flutter!) and fireworks erupted in my stomach. Whatever people described kisses as in those Wattpad stories I read, was nothing like this. It was heart warming. It was marvelous. It was incredible. It was indescribable. No matter how many words, I tried to use to describe it, I couldn't.

I couldn't get enough, but my world came crashing down as one pounding thought made its way into my brain.

The dare.

Tears brimmed my eyes again as I pulled away from the kiss. How could I be doing this to him? I ran away from him and fell on my bed. I buried my head into my pillow and cried. Now that I was realizing that I might be falling for him, I felt like the worst person in the whole world.

"Sam what's wrong?" Marcel said and I felt the bed dip down beside me. Marcel rubbed my back and whispered "shh" quietly.

Suddenly he stopped and said, "Its Ethan, isn't it?" My heart stopped. "Don't cry Sam. I kissed you back, I never should've. I apologize. Please don't cry." Marcel said rubbing my back once again, trying to soothe me.

"N-no. I'm sorry. I kissed you first." I said and a hiccup escaped from my mouth. That always happened to me when I cried too much. I sat up and Marcel enveloped his arms around me. I didn't refuse the hug. I melted right into his arms. 

"It'll be okay." Marcel whispered and tingles traveled down my spine. But it won't be okay, I said to him in my head. I knew all hell would break loose when he found out about the dare.

Who knew that I would end up falling for the school nerd?

Note: Okay I know this is a short chapter, but I'll update in two days!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE 50K+ READS!

*****Okay so this is a new game I thought of. I will post a picture of one of the boys of 1D and you can't see their face. You have to guess who it is from the picture. The first person who guesses it right, gets a dedication! Easy, right?
(And I won't let the person who guessed it first know until the next chapter so y'all can keep guessing!)
 YOU CAN ONLY GUESS ONCE
So the picture to the right----->

Vote/Comment/Promote please? It means soooooooo much to me!

I love you all more than you can imagine,
Stargurl<3

(Vote if you're glad she fell for Marcel finally c:)