Chapter 19

Chapter 19
PawEd1DMixMaeP got the dedication for guessing the song right first. It was Lego House by Ed Sheeran<3
I updated early, just because I love you guys so very much(:
I hope you like this chapter!

Marcel's POV:
I opened the door to see...
A pizza boy.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Who ordered pizza?

"Mum, Gemma did one of you order pizza?" I shouted to them. I heard different shouts, but understood that they didn't.

"Mate I think you got the wrong house. We didn't order pizza." I said closing the door partially before he said, "No. This is 246 Greenwood Drive, right?"

"Yeah..." I said trailing my word off.

"Are you Marcel Styles?" He asked while shifting his feet uncomfortably.

"Yeah." I said, confusion lacing my words.

"Well this is for you sir and it's paid for." The pizza boy said and handed me the pizza.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he beat me to it. "Thank you. Will you rate my delivery from a scale of 1-10? I'm new."   No wonder he looked uncomfortable earlier.

"Sure erm, 9.5." I said as he nodded his head in thanks before walking to his small car. I opened the pizza box lid to find a cheese pizza with two words written on it with M&Ms
"I'm sorry"

I knew instantly who it was from. Did she really think a pizza would fix everything? I mean I loved food... But that's not the point. What she did was a terrible thing and I knew I was making a bad decision wanting revenge, but I had to. She needed to know how it felt.

Sam's POV:
I looked at the time. He should've gotten the pizza by now. I was going to try anything to get him to forgive me. Anything.

*A week later*