Chapter 18

Chapter 18

StarlightDollie got the dedication for guessing the song right first! It was Cruise by Florida Georgia Line.

I can write long chapters. But I don't because I don't want this book to end early. I am emotionally attached to this book, because it relates to me so well.
So please stop reminding me. Please. That is all I ask of all of you. And I don't mean to sound rude, because I love all of y'all so much.
Thank you for everyone who made me a cover btw!

Marcel's POV:
I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling fan go round and round. The cool air created little goosebumps on my arms, but I didn't care. I was too deep in thought. I twisted a small ring on my middle finger, back and forth. It was the ring Sam had gotten me when we were at an amusement park. We both had matching friendship rings. Hers said "Friends" and mine said "Forever". Of course I got the one that said forever. Tears brimmed in my eyes and I pulled the ring off of my finger and threw it away. I heard the metal clink as it landed on my wooden floor somewhere. 

I remembered what a great day that had been.

*Flashback*
"C'mon I know you're just chicken!" Sam shouted while pulling my arm.

"No Sam, I'll seriously get sick" I whined and looked up at the large roller coaster looming before me.

I watched as she made chicken noises and moved her arms like she had wings.

"Fine." I grumbled and she jumped up and down while dragging me to the long line.

"This is such a long line." I whined.

"Let's play a game! You have to guess what each person is talking about." Sam said and I looked at her. Happiness shone through her hazel eyes and her smile reached her ears. I wonder if I was the reason for her smile. My fingers brushed her hand and she noticed, so she intwined her fingers with mine. I smiled as I felt her soft hand cushioned underneath mine.

We started playing the game and it actually turned out to be really fun! Once, we even ended up laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt and tears came out of my eyes. It was finally our turn for the roller coaster.

Sam took a seat and I nervously stepped into the cart. She squeezed my hand and kissed my lips passionately.

"Don't be scared. I'm here." She said and gave me a big grin. Her pearly whites shone in the sunlight. I felt us escalate on the track and I gripped her hand tighter as we went down the large hill. Sam screamed in delight and put her free hand up in the air. I could feel my palms growing sweaty and I was worried she would think I was a scaredy-cat.

After many treacherous twists, turns, ups and downs, the ride slowed down. I felt my heart rate return to normal as we rolled into the shelter.

"That was so much fun! Lets go again!" Sam shouted in my ear and jumped out of the cart.

"One time was enough." I said clutching my stomach with my hand.

"Okay don't tell me you didn't have fun." Sam said and gave me her are-you-kidding-me look.

"I have to admit... It was pretty fun." I said and watched her brag to me, 'I told you so'. I laughed and she ran off the roller coaster shelter and to a nearby cotton candy stand.

"Can you buy me cotton candy? I'm going to go look over there." Sam asked and walked to a nearby stand. I watched her push her hair away from her face. She was so cute. I couldn't get enough of her.

I bought the pink, fluffy candy and made my way over to her.

"I bought you something." She whispered. I passed her the cotton candy and she put a tuft of it in her mouth.

"Really? What?" I asked and she brought a small box out from behind her back. Inside it, were two matching rings. One said "Friends" and another said "Forever". A huge smile grew on my face as she put the one that said "Forever" on my finger. I took the one that said "Friends" and put it on her small, nimble finger. She clapped her hands in excitement and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek and I blushed.

"Promise we're going to be friends forever?" She asked me, her big innocent hazel eyes watching me intently.

"Promise." I said and intwined our hands together.

*Flashback Over*

What a friend she was. She had broken the promise herself.

I remembered how miserable she looked today when I was kissing her friend Grace. The truth was, I didn't like Grace.

I was just tired of being deceived over and over again. I was tired of being pushed around and treated like I was scum. For a while when Sam was brought into my life, I thought, maybe somebody does appreciate me. Maybe things could change. But no. She turned out to be a deceiver too.

I could only think of one thing to do at this moment.
Revenge. 

*
*
*

As if on cue, I heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be at this hour?

"Marcel could you get it hun?" My mum shouted from across the hallway. I knew she had come from work tired, like usual. I scrambled off my bed and jogged down the stairs to get the door. As I opened it, a cool breeze attacked me. I peered into the darkness to see...

Note: Who do you think it is? Comment! Sorry for the cliffhanger xD
In this story, expect the unexpected ;)
I WISH MARCEL WAS REAL.
That picture-----> Imagine Harry saying to you, "Hey babe, what should I wear?" akldflkdfijal

Guess the song for a dedication: "Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours"

I love you all, stargurl<3

(Vote if you're ready for Chapter 19; it's gonna be good!)