Chapter 22

Chapter 22

vee_vallejo got the dedication for guessing the song right first. It was Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran<3

I hope you like this :)

Marcel's POV:
I walked back to Sam's room and noticed she hadn't moved an inch. She looked like she was in deep thought and I had to wave my hand in front of her face to get her out of her trance.

"Huh? What?" She asked, looking around. She realized what was going on and sighed. She walked into the room and sat on the bed. I didn't know what else to do, so I followed her in. I took a seat beside her and fumbled with my fingers. I never felt nervous around anybody, but her.

I felt her strong gaze on me, but I didn't look up.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, breaking the silence. I turned to face her. She was still apologizing? Apologies couldn't fix this.

Her warm, chestnut-colored eyes bore into my mossy green ones. I caressed her cheek with the tip of my fingers and started to lean in. As soon as my fingers touched her skin, jolts of what felt like electricity went up my spine. Her eyes grew wide, but she didn't object as our lips touched. A warm feeling filled my body. All those girls I had kissed since last year weren't anything compared to her. I didn't feel anything with them. But with her...

Her arms wrapped around my neck and the tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had missed so much, came back. I wanted her so bad. Forget the dare, I couldn't help myself.

My tongue swiped her lips and she granted permission to me as I explored her mouth. My hands traveled down her body and to her petite hips. I grabbed them and wrapped her legs around my body. I laid her down on the bed, my lips never leaving hers. I was so surprised she wasn't objecting to any of this. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and tugged. I understood what she wanted. Our lips parted and we gasped for air while I pulled my shirt off. Her hands traced my chest like she loved to do. They found their way to my tattoos. I'd been feeling empty these past few months and no matter how many girls I did this with, I couldn't feel complete. But with her, I felt like a puzzle piece had clicked into the puzzle, that I called my heart.

"You're so sexy Sam." I moaned as she nibbled on my ear. That was my major turn-on and she had learned my secret. My hands ran down her legs and they traveled up to her thighs. She moaned as I left kisses on her neck. I grabbed the end of her shirt and I was about to lift it up, but we were interrupted by the bed room door swinging open.

Sam quickly moved out from under me and patted her skirt down quickly, that I had lifted up. I looked at who was at the door and was met by a teary-eyed Susan.

"Marcel I thought... What are you doing with this bitch? I am way better for you." She whimpered. I slid my shirt over my bare chest. I looked at Susan and then at Sam. Sam was now staring at the floor and running a hand through her hair. I realized she was muttering things and shaking her head.

I sat there, thinking about what I should do. I made my decision and stood up. Susan giggled in excitement as I followed her out of the room.