Chapter 10

Here is chapter 10. Again, I have nothing to say.

Um, enjoy.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Piper

Piper sat at the edge of her seat, anxious to hear the rest of the story. Percy looked grim. So did Thalia.

"We went to the junkyard of the gods in Arizona. We found a prototype of Talos, a metal giant that Hephaestus made." Percy continued. "He woke up because someone had stolen something from the junkyard, which wasn't allowed. Bianca had gotten a figurine for Nico's game. She gave it to me...and went into the giant." Thalia said. Piper remembered that she had been there too. "Whoa, she went in?" Leo's eyes widened. "Now that's just crazy."

"She stopped the giant." Percy said. "But..." "She didn't make it." Grover said sadly. Deprssion hung in the air. Piper sucked in her breath. Percy seemed to experience many deaths. "When I got back to camp, Nico was mad at me. That's when we found out he was a son of Hades. He ran away after that." "Where'd you find him?" Hazel asked. "In the Labyrinth." Annabeth answered. "We went on a quest to find Dadealus, son of Athena. Kronos's army was planning an attack into camp using the Labyrinth." "Wait, you met the Daedulus?" Piper asked. "Yeah, he gave me his laptop." Annabeth said absently. "But we did find him. And he stopped hating me." Percy said. "The kid's got a lot going on. He talked to his sister back in the Underworld. His mom was killed by..." "Who?" Jason asked. "You never told me this." Annabeth glared at Percy. "Who was his mom killed by?" Percy ccoughed. "Ah, just an accident." "Right." Annabeth said.

They suddenly heard a scream. Piper looked up. Rachel was walking towards them, eyes glowing green. Mist swirled around her.

"Uh-oh." Percy muttered. "What's going on?" Hazel stared in horror. "She's about to speak a prophecy." Piper whispered.

Rachel began to speak, her Oracle voice sending chills down her spine.

"The seven shall prevail,

Together they will sail,

To Rome and Greece on a quest,

All skill will be put to a test,

There they will meet the giant twins,

Where they will fail to win,

Wisdom's daughter walks alone,

The Mark of Athena burns through Rome,  

Flames shall destroy all,

Memories will cause fire to make friends fall,

Loyalty will be questioned on the quest,

Friendships will be put up to the test.

Rachel collapsed. Percy caught her before she cracked her head on the floor. Everyone was pale, their eyes wide in fear. Rachel woke up. "I did it again, didn't I." Rachel groaned. "Yup," Percy said grimly.

Annabeth was scribbling down on a piece of paper. "That was a long one." Annabeth said. "And it didn't sound so good." Piper said.

"What was it?" Rachel asked. Annabeth recited the prophecy. "Oh, no," Rachel paled. "That was scary." Hazel whispered. "Yeah, no kidding." Frank muttered.

"I hate it when that happens." Piper shuddered. Jason snuggled towards her. She flinched. As much as she liked his comfort, it was awkward.

"We must go to the Senate House and discuss this.' Reyna got up. "It is time for an emergency meeting."