Chapter 6

Chapter 6. I'm so awesome!!!!

Anyway, I figured out which giant our young heroes are gonna battle! Don't worry, you'll find out soon. Please comment on what you think!

Here is the next chapter!!!!!!! :D :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Piper

The Field of Mars was amazing. Thanks to all of the unicorns, bulls, and satyrs (here, they were called fauns), the grass was short and cut. It was the flattest part of the battle where Camp Jupiter was located. Craters and battle scars were scattered across the ground. A large, new looking fort stood proudly.

"Oh, great." Percy moaned. "Look how well they built the fort today! It's like they knew it was coming!" "Whoa, wait, this fort was build today?" (I know,kind of like what Percy said in Son of Neptune. Remember, all rights reserved!) "Legoinnares are awesome builders." "Wow, that sure is a fine building ya got there." Leo whistled. "It would take me ages to build something like that!"

"Hey, guys!" Piper turned around to see a cheerful satyr, er, faun, cantering towards them. "Hey, Don." Hazel sighed. Piper tried not to laugh. Don the faun? "Hey, Hazel." Don noticed Grover. "Hey, look, this must be the faun that Percy has an empathy link with!" "You smelt it?" Grover asked. "Yep." Don nodded. "Nice nose." Grover commented. "Don, this is Grover, Lord of the Wild. Grover, this is Don." "Lord of the Wld?" Don choked on his words. "Dude, you messing with me?" "No." Percy shook his head. "We went on a quest to the Labyrinth and met Pan, you know, the old Lord of the Wild, who-" "Ok, Percy, let's save story time for later." Annabeth patted Percy on his armor. Piper was happy that she and Percy were getting along well. Annabeth seemed happier than Piper thought she'd ever see her. And Percy was down right HOT. Piper wanted her relationship with Jason to work out like that, minus the disappearing off to a different camp with no memories part.

She thought about the kiss she'd had with Jason on the Argo II. Did Jason really mean it? She hated the way how Reyna looked angrily at Jason, and Jason stared back at her uncomfortably. It was as if they were trying to communicate through there disturbed faces.

"Half-Bloods of Greek and Roman!" Reyna pounded her shield. Everyone silenced. "We are playing a very special game today, for our old praetor Jason has returned along with his new friends, the Greeks!" The Romans and Greeks cheered. Piper sneaked a glance at the grumpy augur, Octavian, who was shakin his teddy bear as if trying to get it to explode.

"What are we, attackers or defenders?" Piper whispered to Jason. "Attackers." Jason replied. "Not fair, the defenders get the water cannons." "Yeah, well, at least we have you and the elephant." Piper shrugged. Jason smiled at her, making her want to kiss him again. But she pushed the feeling away.

She zoned out as Reyna explained the rules of the game to the Greeks, since Jason had already filled her in earlier.

After distributing the different cabins to different cohorts, Reyna turned towards the crowd of two mixed camps; Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. "All right! Go to your places! You have five minutes to plan your strategy and prepare! Then, let the games begin!" Reyna raised her shield and knife. Everyone raised their weapons and cheered.

Piper studied the girl in her regal puprple cloak with long dark hair and dark eyes. Her two metal dogs, Argentum and Aurum, stood proudly by her side. Jason had introduced her to them earlier, but they looked scary with their razor sharp fangs and glowing ruby eyes.