Chapter 31

Thankkyouu for the banner! <3

I think I'm in love With a Malfoy

Round TWO Watty Awards...but now I have to finish this story before November the 30th...ARGHHH...best get writing!

Don't forget to vote and comment, SUPPORT this story for the Watty Awards!

Chapter 31

Unknown POV

Lace wings? How the hell was I supposed to get fucking lace wings? I was going to have to break into Slughorn's supply cupboard. I crept out of the girls bathroom almost slipping on the red liquid I had spilt earlier. It was giving off a rather nasty smell. Definitely NOT what this potion was supposed to smell like, that's for sure.

Damn It! Why did it have to be so hard?! Why couldn't I be good at all this stuff like my father?

Maybe that's what Scorpius saw in that prissy little bitch. She was supposed to be some potions goddess or something like that.

I smirked and felt a bubble of laughter creep up inside me and escape as the sound echoed through the hallway, moonlight bouncing of the stone.

"Well Scorpius won't be yours for much longer," I said out loud even though no-one was around to listen. Call me crazy but I didn't give a shit.

Wow, evil much?

Scorpius' POV

It was the last night before the summer holidays tomorrow and I was pacing the corridors on my rounds. All the perks of a being head boy came with 'responsibilities,' and night rounds were one of them. They weren't that bad, though sometimes the castle got bloody freezing at night. Well and the fact that it could also get boring roaming the empty corridors, especially when Peeves wasn't causing his usual havoc. Yesterday night I had actually resorted to talking to paintings, but even then talking to Sir Cadogan for three hours can also do your head in. I was so glad I hadn't been here for most of the year.

Tomorrow we were all going home and I was going to spend the summer with Lily. I hoped she wouldn't feel uncomfortable around my family. I mean, it might be a bit weird to begin with but I was sure that they'd welcome her with open arms. My father wanted to bury as much of his past as he could and what better way to so that than have a Potter in the family?

It would all be fine...

I stopped for a second to mull over the fact that I would never see this castle again. Never thought I'd say it, but it was actually kind of sad, in a way. I used to think I hated the place, but now I think about it, maybe I just didn't like the people I used to hang around with. I mean Drake was fine and all, but some of the other guys...and those skanks...

Talking of which, Lexi came stalking around the corner. She didn't seem to see me until I called her name.

"What?" she snapped, then noticed that it was me. "Oh Scorpius, I didn't see you there. What may I do for you this fine evening?" she let her hand rest on my arm.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked shaking her off.

Her face darkened as she let her hand fall to her side. "Oh you know, I'm just...taking a walk. It's a very hot night. Just admiring the castle before we leave."

Sure you were.

"Lexi, stop messing around. If Filch catches you at this time of night you're in trouble."

"What happened to you Scorpius?" she purred, "You never used to care about all this...I thought running around after dark was your style. Or does Lily not approve?" She looked up at me from underneath her eyelashes which were coated in black as she moved towards me this time placing a hand on my chest.