Chapter 29

Thank you for the banner!!

I think I'm In love with a Malfoy

I created a FB page for this story...the link is in my description on my profile xD

Chapter 29

Lily's POV

"XAVIER! I'm going to miss you so much!! You were an amazing friend and teacher!" I sobbed into his shoulder as I practically harassed him.

"You are...uh... such a drama queen. Honestly, I am not that good," he replied a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Don't be silly," I said patting his shoulder. "I will never know what made you let Drake win. Believe me, if you knew him, you would know that he did so NOT deserve to win that cup."

"I am sick of having all this attention. I thought that he ought to have some also," Xavier said with a sigh.

"You're far too nice!" I laughed.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jake said entering the hall, "You done with your goodbyes yet? Lover boys' looking for you Lils."

"Who?" I asked jokingly.

"What do you mean, who?" interrupted a voice from behind me. I smirked and turned around.

"Oh apparently some love struck boy is looking for me. He's got blonde hair...looks a bit like you actually."

It was Scorpius' turn to smirk. "Really, maybe I should go and teach him a lesson not to go after my girl."

"You might want to re-think that. I've seen him in action, he can really pack a punch," I smiled, "it's kind of badass."

Scorpius cocked an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure I could give him a run for his money. Unfortunately we don't have much time for that right now as we're leaving soon, so finish saying your farewells."

I grabbed Xavier in another hug "byee!" He smelled nice, too bad he was gay. "You're going to be breaking a lot of girls hearts."

"I'm being slightly crushed here," he said against my shoulder.

I smiled apologetically and let go of him, "sorry." Scorpius extended his hand and shook Xavier's.

"Bye mate. Cheers for looking after Drake in that maze, he's too busy sucking some girls face off to say it, so I thought I ought too."

"It's really no problem," Xavier said.

"Far too nice," I muttered.

"You're worse than him," Scorpius added.

"No I'm not!"

"Are too."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine whatever."

Scorpius smiled and nudged my shoulder, "See, you're such a pushover."

"Shut up Scorpius."

"Or what?" he taunted, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"I'll shut your mouth for you."

"Tut tut Lily. That's not very nice, though I suppose it depends on how you were planning on doing that..."

I groaned, "please, just stop."

"As you wish my lady" Scorpius stopped talking drew a line across his lips as if to say he was zipping them shut. He still had a faint smile on them as he dared me with his eyes to say something.