Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Scorpius

I watched Lily's retreating back. I then glared at Lysander who was also scowling at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled at him.

"Mate, chill, shes going out with my brother, and I'm supposed to be okay with you and her getting it on in the toilets?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

I had an urge to go and punch him but then I thought about how Lily had never been a fan of violence, so I held my ground. Instead I just scoffed. "Yeah, sure we were so getting it on, if thats what you call getting it on, you are obviously not getting much action my friend..." ouchhch low blow but it had to be said.

"Still, I'm sure he wont be too happy..."

"Since when have you cared about your brothers happiness, you just want her for yourself," I snorted.

"Maybe. Even more reason to tell him, then when they break up she'll be with me," he stated simply.

"You actually think she'll choose you over ME?" I laughed.

He seemed stumped at this question. In the end he sighed "we'll see,"and then turned abruptly and walked away.

Game on.

Lysander

What a prick? He seriously thought that she would choose him over me? Well to be honest I wasn't too sure that she wouldn't but surely she could see right through him.

I was going to tell Lorcan, but then if he broke up with her, then she might go crying to Malfoy...who would probably break her heart when he cheated on her. And then I'd be there for her.

But what if he didn't and then I'd never get a chance?

I might just let it slide. I had too. At least whilst she was going out with Lorcan she couldn't do anything too stupid with Malfoy. I knew that much.

Lily

I skipped over to where Roxy was standing with Colette and Jake. I must have looked like a right freak skipping down the hall but I didn't care.

"Umm someones rather happy. Care to share?" Rox raised her perfectly arched eyebrows at me.

"Oh nothing, just had a run in with an old friend" I smiled.

"Umm, suree" she obviously didn't believe me. I wouldn't believe me, I was a terrible liar after all.

"You're a terrible liar Lils" Jake stated matter of factly.

"I know right" I said sighing. "Anyway, what are we doing standing in this very long queue?" I looked at my friends quizzically.

"Signing up for the greatest trip in a lifetime of course."

Obviously I was still looking confused as she explained impatiently. "The triwizard tournament duh."

Ohhh I must have forgotten about it in the whole aftermath of the fight. Speaking of which, I had to go and torture my brother.

"Oh yeah, can you sign me up, I've got to go and take care of something," I started to walk away but was pulled back hastily. "Ouchhh!" I complained.

"No, you are not going to hunt down Albus," Roxy hissed at me. "Stay and tell me about why you look as happy as a kid in my fathers joke shop?" she grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"It's not fair how you know me so well" I whined.

"Oh I know."

"How about I tell you later," I said gesturing with my eyes too Jake and Colette who were talking about some boy Jake had met over the summer.