Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to LilyLunaPotter99. Thanks to her amazing idea for the Triwizard Tournament which you will all find out next chapter!

Chapter 11 - Playful encounters

Lily

When we got back to the ship last night after the big dinner we got back into our room and had a girls night with Roxy, Rose and Crystal. At first Roxy was a bit sceptical as to whether it was a good idea but once she and Rose had made amends they were back to being the best of friends. Well not quite, but at least they were getting along and not yelling at each other.

Most of the night focused in on my love life, or my so called love triangle with Scorpius and Lorcan. Then Roxy ended up throwing in a love quartet because of Lysander as well. Well I guess it was better than them fighting over Drake but it was still majorly embarrassing and half the rumours flying around weren't even true.

But it was still good progress and I was happy to have my cousin and friend back.

Today was Monday and it was the first day of classes with Durmstrang. To be honest I was slightly scared, some of the boys at this school were kind of intimidating, but nothing that Lily Potter could not handle!

Then tonight we would have another banquet in which they announce the Triwizard champions from each school. It was all happening so fast and everyone was so excited.

"Roxy? You ready to go yet? I'm so hungry!" As if to prove the point my stomach started growling like mad.

"One sec hun!" she shouted from the bathroom we shared. I collapsed onto my bed waiting and picked up her Teen Witches Weekly magazine and flipped through it. I paused at an article and frowned slightly.

Boy genius?? Xavier Amanar

A pupil from Durmstrang Institute of Magic has recently won the award for outstanding ability in all aspects of magic. We don't really know what that means except that he's a bloody genius. So he's got the brains, not to mention the hot looks and that cute accent. Xavier has only just turned 17 this summer and is readily available for any pretty young witches out there...

Next to the article was a large circular picture of Xavier. He looked just as he did last night with his dashing good lucks and movie star smile.

I smiled at the picture. He certainly was a well-mannered boy and he deserved a sweet girl. I pondered for a moment as to why he might not have told me this last night. He told me he was clever, but this was a whole other level.

"Reeaadddyy!" Rox announced as she banged open the bathroom door and posed in the doorway.

"Ummm right. I think we might be taking you back home with pneumonia at the end of this trip." I stated glancing at Roxys' choice of attire. She had on the shortest skirt ever, ankle socks and a no jumper. Though to give her credit she did have on a cloak for once.

"Hun, we're witches, last thing to be worrying about is pneumonia, besides it's not as if you're wearing much more." She sang as she grabbed her bag and slipped on her black pumps.

I glanced down. My skirt was not that short and I had paired it with knee length socks which, for the record I loved because they were so cute and silky soft. I had on a grey v-neck jumper over my shirt and had a pretty red and gold scarf ready to go.  "Excuse me, I think you might be a bit blind if you think what you're wearing equates to what I'm wearing."

"I just have a very high tolerance for the cold" she replied as she pulled me up from the bed.

We knocked on the door waiting for Rose. Well, after last night, we had to continue our pleasantries. "Hey Rose. We're heading out to breakfast. Fancy coming?" I called out.