Chapter 23

I think I'm In Love With a Malfoy

VOTE <3
ENJOY <3
COMMENT <3

Chapter 23

Lily's POV

"Don't do that!" I hissed at Scorpius who was about to flick Drake in the head. I was sitting, propped up in my hospital bed. Only two days left in this depressing place, then I could go back to the ship. After Drakes little accident in the second task yesterday he was put in the bed next to mine. Well at least I now had company. Albeit annoying company. His leg had been treated with Essence of Dittany but the Durmstrang nurse made him stay the night.

"Too late," muttered Scorpius and poked Drake awake.

"Fuck off," Drake groaned and rolled on his side, only to roll off the side of his bed.

"Ouchh, bet that hurt right?" said Scorpius who was laughing his head off. I gave him a sharp whack in the side of his rib. "What was that for!?" he frowned, rubbing his side, all sense of amusement replaced with pain.

"Ouchh, bet that hurt right?" I mimicked his words.

He smiled sarcastically. "Haha."

"You shouldn't pick on the crippled," I said gesturing towards Drake who was getting up off the floor.

"He's fine. Look at him! Happy as a bunny," Scorpius said, but helped his best friend back onto the bed anyway.

"It seems as if we can't go a couple of days without hospitalising someone," I said smiling. "Watch your back Scorpius, it'll be you next."

"We'll take over the Durmstrang medical centre," said Drake, back to his normal self. An idea came to him "We could have a party!"

"I'm pretty sure the nurse wouldn't want that," Scorpius said. "But I do have a surprise for you when you get out of this place," he winked at me.

"FOR ME? Really? You didn't have to," gasped Drake.

"Not you, idiot." Scorpius pretended to hit Drake around the head, rolling his eyes. "I meant I have a surprise for my girlfriend?"

Scorpius was grinning ear to ear as he smiled at me.

"You have a girlfriend? Since when?" Drake looked confused.

"Well just before you got your leg chewed off by a mutated bird," Scorpius replied, still grinning.

"Oh Damn! Who won?"

"Boy Genius."

"His name is Xavier!" I interjected.

"Whatever, but point is you lost, and you lost half your leg in the process, and that Lily agreed to go out with me!"

"Lily?" Drake gaped at me and then back at Scorpius. It was like a tennis match and he was watching an imaginary ball.

"That's my name," I responded.

"Why would you go out with this jerk?" Drake let out, which caused me to burst out laughing and earned him a proper smack in the back of his head from Scorpius.

"Hey! What did we talk about? Don't pick on the crippled!" I choked out through my laughter.

"He just called me a jerk," Scorpius accused.

"Come on, it's not that bad! And...well, it's kind of true," I admitted, grinning slyly at Drake.

"You obviously didn't think that when you were all over me yesterday..." Scorpius trailed off smirking. I thought back to when he kissed me before the second task.