Chapter Thirty Two

Maddies POV

i slept on rachels hotel sofa last night, she was so nice to me we ordered in pizza and two massive tubs of ben and jerrys ice cream, i told her everything, even what happened with my dad and she listened, even though i had just met her i felt like i could trust her, i found out she was irish, but moved to london when she turned 18 lat year, i dont know how i didnt reconigse her accent at first. She reminded me so much of niall it was odd.

I told her what i could remeber from where harry lived and she said she knew where abouts it was.

it was now around half 8 and she was getting her stuff packed from the previous week. i helped her and took a shower she even gave me some clothes to wear, i had a shower and got dressed in the white vest top, blue jean shorts, black tights, and a cute thick wooly cardie. 

I went into the main room of the hotel room, it was a massive room more like a flipping house, and Rachel was sitting there with her bags, sitting on her phone making me jealous i hadnt got mine

'are you ready?' i asked

'yeah i was just waiting for you.' the irish girl said.

'okay, once you drop me back, i want you to promise me we will still be friends?'

'maddie dont be silly, of course we will still be friends, you best let me meet that little boyband boyfriend of yours too.' she joked.

'ill let you meet the irish one, whos basically your twin.' i joked back.

'oh i dont mind, im a niall girl.' she laughed.

'its so weird i feel like your one of my bestest friends already.'

'aw maddieeee.' she said hugging me. ' i thought i was your bestfriend.' she acted hurt.

'aw rachy you are' i joked.

we walked down to the lobby and got into her car, the journey was nearly two hours long, so we spent most of the time singing along to one direction, and joking around.

'were nearly here, tell me if this is what you reconisge.' rachel nudges me.

i rub my eyes. 'this is it, i reconigse the road, thats the alleyway.' i cringed as i said it.

'dont worry, you will be in harrys arms in minutes.' she smiled.

'stop, stop thats his building.' i basically shouted. She parked up and i basically sprinted out of the car dragging rachel along, i ran into the building and up to harrys door knocking on it as hard as i could.

the door clicked open and i see harry curls as he opened the door, i jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

'harry!' i cried.

'maddie your back, i though id never see you again!' he said burying his head into my neck. 'ive missed you so much baby.

hello  guys, sorry its short im stressed with school and stressed with life. maddies outfit is on the side. i wanna see who you imagine maddie as, in a way i imagine her to be me bc i want harry but yeah tell me who you thing n ill love you forever, comment and stuff love youuu