Chapter Twenty Six

Maddies POV

'maddie maddie.' i felt someone nudging my shoulder.

'mm, what?;' i said sitting up and rubbing my eyes i had the worst neck ache ever.

'we've landing, we home now.' harry said.

'oh okay.' i mumbled. We collected our luggage and we were now in the car on the way back to harry and louis flat, it was about 1 am when we arrived so we assumed louis was asleep because when we walked in every where was quiet and dark, harry flicked on the lights on and everyone jumped out screaming suprise, i jumped back and fell into harry causing everyone to laugh.

lois came running over to me and hugged me.

' i missed you!' she shouted in my ear. 

'Lois, have you been drinkning.' i asked.

'maybe we all had a little bittttttt.' she giggled. i could tell she was nearly drunk.

'im gonna go pee and get changed and ill be back and ill party with you lot.' i shouted to everyone walking into my room, even though we hadnt been gone long i missed everyone like crazy. i changed into tracksuit bottoms and a tank top with my new disney jumper over it and then put my hair up into a bun and walked back into the front room.

'here you goo mad's get this down ya.' niall laughed passing me a shot glass of whatever this was. i looked over at harry who was speaking to zayn with a beer in his hand, i looked down and the glass and brought it to my lips, the liquid burned my throat but it gave me a buzz, the 5sos boys and niall and lois and eleanor wooped when i picked up another shot and drunk it again.

i ended up loosing count of how many shots i had the room was spinning a little but i was having a good time, we were dancing around the front room to music blasting. 

'lets play truth or dare.' louis slurred. i looked over at lois we both had read fan fic and knew how this was likley to end but who cares, we wanted to have a good time, i sat down in between niall and harry, and lois sat down next to ashton and niall. i was obvisley intoxicated and leaned towards harry and kissed him. 

the group gasped and i just giggled. 

'wait so are you two a couple now?' michael asked.

'yes michael we are.' harry smiled at him. 'now lets play truth or dare.'

we all took turns taking more and more shots when it came to Zayn asking me.

'hmmm, Maddie are you a virgin.' i blushed at his question, i had done things with boys but i had never had sex with anyone, i wasnt sure weather to lie or not or just tell the truth.

'yes im a virgin.' i said putting my head in my hands.

'HARRY CAN CHANGE THAT!.' niall shouted. i blushed even more and harry leaned over me and hit niall in the head.

'shut it blondie.' he glared at niall.

'woah okay.' he pouted.

we carried on playing the game untill about 3. Then we started playing drinking games it was nearly 4 in the morning and everyone was extremly drunk even liam. 

Ashton and lois were making out on the sofa and eleanor and louis were making there way to the bedroom.

'are you coming in my room tonight babe.' harry whisped into my ear. i shuddered.

'if you dont mind.' i slurred.

'of course i dont; he kissed my neck.

'okay, lets go.' i said standing up and grabbing his hand. 'lois ashton you can have my bed, just dont have sex in it.' i giggled. i was very drunk. me and harry staggered towards his room. 

He immeditley starting kiss me and we walked towards the bed. 

'so your a virgin are you?' he smirked.

'maybe' i winked. We both pulled our tops off and carried on kissing each other, i rolled over on top of him and pulled off his joggers and he pulled down mine.

ps they didnt have sex and ps i dont think ill write details bc awkward u know

the next chapter will be about lois and ashton i know you want that, and then the chapter after that be excited and mentally prepare yourself for drama, also let me know if i should put danielle in the story now bc there not togehter idk help me out guys. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 21.4K READS THATS MENTAL.

anyone love y'all lots nuggets, follow me on twitter @wifiharryy and insta at @perksofbeingshubby  also if you have vine follow me i make little weird one direction related vines its just 'shubby' okay bye now