Chapter Thirteen

Harrys POV

Ive tried to plan the best date for Mads i really want her to enjoy it, i want her to forget all about her dad and everything. We have to leave to go on tour in 2 weeks i don’t want to leave her alone, i know ive only known her a few days but i want her to come with us but i know she wont.

I guess in some way im starting to like her, what am i kidding myself ive fallen for her but she only sees me as a friend and wouldn’t want a relationship with me.

Ive decided to take her to homes chapel its like a three hour drive but i want to take her to see my mum and to the bakery where i used to work, and maybe a little something special for dinner.

We were about an hour away from home chapel and Maddie had just woke up she feel asleep during the first 10 minutes of the drive.

‘are we there yet’ she grumbled rubbing her eyes.

‘nearly love, just about an hour more’ i said as i kept my eyes on the road.

‘im hungry’ she moaned.

‘would you rather wait till we get to the surprise or take a detour and stop at McDonalds’

‘ harry if you even knew me already you would know i love mcdonalds now take me’ she ordered.

‘woah okay your royal highness’ i joked. She just looked at me and stuck her tounge out. 35 minutes later we were back on the round driving me being £20 short, mads can seriously eat, shes like a girl version of niall seriously.

‘Were here’ i smiled.

‘isnt this-‘

‘my house, yup, you gonna meet my mum and sister’ i shouted while grabbing her hand pulling her towards the door.

‘Harry! I look awful i cant meet your family looking like this’ she moaned trying to walk back to the car.

‘Look mads, you wont listen to me but you look beautiful, and like my mum will care what you look like, and you wont get your suprise if you don’t come in’ i pouted.

‘okay fine only cos you pout and i cant resist you pout’ she glared at me.

‘ill remember that’ i smirked, grabbing her hand yet again and pulling her to the front door. ‘ready?’

‘i guess’ she looked nervous.

‘dont worry they will love you’ i took her hand in mine and dinged the bell.

Lois POV

Hes letting me meet his family look like this i feel asleep in the car and my hairs a mess i look awful oh my god. Harry slipped his hand in mine and dung the bell. His mum opened the door.

‘Harry baby! You didn’t tell me you was coming’ she said engulfing him in a big bear hug.

‘ hi mum’ he hugged her back and pulled away fixing his hair. I laughed at him.

‘ oh is this the girl you’ve been telling me all about?! She basically shouted. ‘ you must be Maddie? She said as she pulled me into a bear hug.

‘thats me’ i nodded and hugged her back.

‘come in gemma watching TV, Ill cook some lunch are you hungry’ she said closing the door. Me and harry both looked at each other and laughed, we were both definitely not hungry after all of that McDonalds. ‘ whats so funny’ she looked worried.

‘nothing mum and were not hungry thanks’ harry smiled at his mum. He pulled me into the front room and gemma was sitting on the sofa with her back to us. Harry looked at me and mouthed ‘shh’ to me then he went running on the sofa and rolled onto gemma.

‘what the hell, get off me you idiot, what are you even doing here?’ she grumbled.

‘nice welcome love you to sis, and ive brought Maddie here for the day, come here mad’s’ harry said rolling onto the floor.

‘oh hi! You must be harrys girlfriend’ gemma said. Harry then choked on gemmas drink which he had been drinking while she was looking at me.

‘ oh my god gem, were friends’ he sighed.

‘oh sorry, im gemma and you must be Maddie?’ she smiled standing up to hug me. This really was a huggy family.

‘yup im maddie’ i hugged her back.

‘ i was about to watch a movie do you two wanna watch it with me? Gemma asked.

‘na sorry, im taking Maddie exploring ill see you later’ harry said ruffling gemmas hair and walking out of the room.

‘ don’t touch the hair you dick!’ she screamed. ‘ Bye maddie’ she smiled politely. I laughed ‘bye gemma.’ I walked into harrys kitchen and him and his mum were talking so i just stood in the doorway i couldn’t really hear what they was saying so i just pulled out my phone and scrolled through my twitter timeline. I had gained quite a few followers im not sure how because no one had seen me with the boys.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by harry dragging me out of the house.

‘where are we going?’ i asked.

‘ my old work’ he replied.

‘the bakery?’

‘oooh someone a directioner knowing where i work’ he winked.

‘shut up faggot.’ I glared at him.

We soon arrived at the bakery and harry took me straight in, i thought harry would of been mobbed by now but he had sunglasses and his beanie on so he looked pretty different. He told me to go take a seat while he orders the finest, i laughed at what he said. i looked around the bakery there was a picture of people on the wall and there was one of all of the boys, it was so nice here in homes chapel i know how much harry must of missed living here with his sister and his mum.

Its so much more calmer than London and so much more prettier. I would love to explore more here but we only have the day.

We spent most of the afternoon in the bakery and then we went back to harrys and watched a movie with gemma while anne went shopping, me and harry cuddled on the sofa and gemma kept looking over at us smiling, i frowned at her.

I know harry would never date someone like me he only sees me as a friend.

argg sorry guys for the shitty chapter, ive been so tired and i went back to school and ive been busy ive got the next two chapter planed though. 

This was abit of a filler chapter and there was no ashton and lois but i promise the next chapter there will be some drama and im excited to write it!

omg thank you so much for over 1000 reads i love you all ok.

not sure if i have anything elso to say please contine to tweet me about the story and vote and comment it means loads. love shelby.