Chapter Nineteen

Harrys POV

We all had to pile into two 7 seater cars, it was me, Maddie, Lois, Ashton, Louis, El and michael in one, Louis driving and me in shotgun, Lois, mads then El on one row and Michael and Ash at the back. In the other car was Liam, Dani, Niall, Perrie, Zayn, Calum and Luke while Paul followed behind us with somone other bodyguards.

There was loads of banter going on in the car, everyone joking aroun except maddie she just sat there on her phone, i wanted to take her mind off things so i sent her a text saying 'knock knock' i heard her phone vibrate and looked over at her she gave me a confused look, so i smiled at her nodding to tell her to reply. i got a text back saying 'whos there?-_-' your stupid did you know that?' i laughed at her reply and sent her a text back 'cheese' she replie back within 30 seconds with 'what sort of joke is that, your awful harry but cheese who?' i looked over at her to see she was smiling i sent her back 'Cheese a cute girl;)' i looked over to her to see her giggling.

'your awful harry did you know that?' she said laughing

'but you love me' i winked before turning round putting on the radio. After i put on the radio thrift shop came on, we all starting have a sing along, Maddie joining in, i smiled to myself knowing i had cheered  her up a little.

Lois POV

it took about half an hour to get to Thrope park and it was about 12ish now we payed for our tickets and went in, paul following us around everywhere, ashton walked up beside me catching my hand and linking our fingers together swinging them as high as he could get them.

'ash what are you doing' i said him still swinging our arms up high.

'shh maybe if we swing the up high enough we can fly' he whispered.

'your an idiot' i laughed. ' come on were behin everyone' i pulled him along an caught up to everyone else. Maddie and Harry were being really cute around each other we hadnt got round to talking about what had happened on there trip, mental note to self have a catch up.

We were in the que for stelth, Maddie had never liked rollercoasters since for as long as ive known her, harry was trying to convince her to go on.

''Maddie pleaseeeeeeeeeeee' he said holding maddies hands wobbling her about.

'im scared' she pouted.

'you have me' he pulled her into a cuddle. Harry managed to persuade her to come on the ride Calum and Luke were right at the front then Niall and luke behind, Me and Ash then Mads and Harry behind us then the other couples behind us i looked behind and she maddie with her head into harrys chest and him with her arm around her.

we went round on the ride and thoughout the whole thing i was leaning on to ash and mads was screaming behind us. we went on a few more rides before everyone was moaning they was hungry we went to a little cafe and ate in there a  few fans came up to the boys asking for pictures and stuff, some people even asked to get a picture with me and mads, we agreed to be poliet.

we spent a few hours going on different rides eating icecream and stuff messing aroun taking stupid photos. us girls stayed off while the boys went on the ride where you get super wet (photo on side).

Maddies POV

it was getting close to 6pm so we decided we should go home, harry was especially eager to get home, im not really sure, we went via mcdonalds drive through and dropped Lois off her an ashton had a little moment promising him she would see her soon. she gave me a specially long hug, i didnt get out of the car because i didnt know who would see me, she told me to ring her whenever i want.

'Lois you do relise ill be seeing you tomorow?' i laughed.

'yeah but we've been together for ages' she laughed nervously. 'love you mads' she said getting out of the car. we drove back to the flat in about 40 minutes. everyone went back to there own place but El came back to ours. 

'I need to change ew' harry said before walking into his bedroom. 

'me too' louis said before walking into his.

'guess its just me an you' Eleanor said smiling at me.

'i guess' i nodded. ' you andd Lou are so cute!' i gushed.

'we get that alot' she blushed. ' so are you and harry.'

'what?!' i whisper shouted. 'theres nothing going on between me and harry!' 

'it looks like there is theres so much chemistry between you, you like him and he likes you' said said, i blushed.

'lets change the subject, how do you do the fish tail plaits? there so nice' i said running my fingers over her plait.

' i can do you one now if you like?' 

'yeah! if you dont mind of course?' 

'its fine they will be ages, there worse then girls them too.' she giggled. 'have you got a hairband?' she asked. i pulled a hair ban off my wrist an passed it too her. we sat there for a bit while she plaited my hair and harry walked out of his room with a case.

'Harry why have you go a case?' i asked confused, surely he wasnt leaving me here alone?

'were going on a suprise holiday, we have another week break and im taking you on a holiday before its over' he smiled walking over to me pulling my up and walking over to my room. 'pack a bag were leaving in 25 mintutes, wear something comfy!' 

i was complety gobsmacked he just told me hes taking me on a holiday in 25 mintues to i dont even know where, i quickly grabbed loads of clothes and shoved them into a bag, threw my boots, converse, sandels and vans, i had a little stash of money that i could use if i need anything, i ran into the bathroom and grabbed toiltrys before lugging my case into the front room.

'that was quick love' harry smiled.

'well i was sort of rushed' i said rolling my eyes.

'Lou were now leaving come say bye!!' Harry shouted. Louis came out of his bedroom and pulled me and harry into a group hug.

'BYEEEE, SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!' he shouted in our ears. 'USE PROTECTION AND BE SAFE DONT GET MOBBED, RING ME EVERYDAY BOO LOVE YOU BOTH BYE' he shouted once again.

'bye louis' i laughed walking over to el.

'it was nice meeting you again we will have to catch up when we get back, bye El' i said hugging her.

'have fun babe, ask harry for my number an text me!' she said 

''we need to go come on' harry said dragging me out of the flat and to a car out the back of the flats. we arrived at the airport in 20 minutes.

'harry i dont have my passport' i said worrying.

'all sorted, i have everything planned love, were boarding now come on' we checked out stuff in and harry did actually have a passport for me, and we were now sitting first class on a plane with harry trying to feed my strawberrys.

'stop trying to feed me and tell me where were going!' i said batting his hand away.

'ok ok ill tell you.' he stalled.

'tell me now' i growled at him.

'WERE GOING TO PARIS!' he shouted.

Hey guyssss i updateedddd, how are you all?????? there going to paris how cute is harry the picture from the water park is on the side, it took me 2 hours to write this so love me<3<3<3

vote and comment love you!!<3