Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Maddies POV

Lois feel asleep as soon as she got into bed. Unlike me i couldn’t sleep, i just kepting thinking about dad and Dave and the date tonight. Me and harry had a really nice night. Even if it wasn’t a date for us, it sort of felt like one, i learnt loads about him, he told me about his mum and his sister and even his cat, and what his life was like before he went on x factor. He told me all about the Caroline flack stuff and how he was forced to go out with taylor just so she could realise her new song and take the piss out of him on the Grammys and to make him look better he had to act nice about it.

I know something happened between Lois and Ashton by the way she skipped into the apartment with that massive grin on her face. Note to self ask her about it in the morning. It was awkward when she walked in because harry was ontop of me tickling me. He was tickling me because i was betting that his hair is even curly its straight and he curls it for the ladies then i messed it up so he tackled me to the floor tickling me, i felt like i could be myself around harry.

Anyway i couldn’t sleep so instead of waking up Lois i decided to go watch a movie in the front room, harry was in bed and lou and el were out so i could have the massive tv to myself. Harry and Louis had hundreds of DVD’s and i couldn’t decide what to watch i choose my all time favourite the vow, it makes me cry every time, like imagine your own wife forgetting who you were and wanted nothing to do with you and Channing Tatum was rather hot.

Before starting the DVD i went into the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate it took a while because i was still finding my way around the kitchen but i managed to find a what i needed, i even found some whipped cream and marshmallows, i also grabbed a bag of m&m’s the chocolate ones are my favourite.

I walked over the the brown sofa and pulled out the recliner, grabbing a cover of the arm and clicked play on the remote get combatable ready to cry later on.

Harrys POV

I couldn’t sleep all i could think of was the date and how glad i was that i walked into Maddie at starbucks that night. I felt like i needed to protect her from her dad because of her mum leaving her thats why i asked her to stay here. But the date thing tonight was perfect even though she was a fan she still treated me like i wasn’t famous and thats all i really want is someone that i can be myself around and a plus was that she was gorgeous seriously, when i see her coming out of the room all dressed up tonight i was pretty sure i was drooling over her.

I went into the bathroom and run myself a bath because i couldn’t sleep and Louis wasn’t hear so i couldn’t annoy him and i didn’t want to wake up Maddie or Lois. I ended up being in the bath longer than i thought but i was getting quite thirsty and hungry even after the massive meal we had the restaurant so i got dressed and decided to go make myself a hot chocolate.

It may sound weird but i always walk around singing our songs its just habit, in this moment of time i was singing well more like humming along to stand up, it was off our old album but i still loved it. I went to walk straight through to the kitchen when i heard little sobs coming from the front room, i walked over to the door way to see Maddie sitting on the sofa in tears crying at a movie i think it was the vow.

I know she was crying at the movie but i still went over to her sat next to her covered myself in the cover she has wrapped around her body and put my arm around her letting her snuggle into my shoulder still still silently crying, even if she did have make-up down her face she still managed to look beautiful, as the actors names rolled down the screen i looked down at Maddie to see a fat tear rolling down her cheek, i wiped it away with my thumb causing her to smile and look into my eyes.

‘How come you’re awake’ i asked her as she sat up.

‘Couldn’t sleep so i decided to watch a movie in the front room because i didn’t want to wake lois you?’ she asked sniffing every so often in her sentence.

‘ same i was hungry and couldnt sleep.’ I sighed.

‘now you’ve said that im hungry’ she moaned.

‘i have an idea’ i smirked.

‘i like the look you have on your face, tell me it curly’ she said while grinning at me.

‘ how about we order pizza and ice cream and watch movies?’ i grinned.

‘your my favourite person in the world’ she said while bouncing up and down on the sofa.

‘im everyones favourite person babe’ i said with a wink.

‘oh so modest you are’ rolling her eyes as she said it.

‘oh if im so modest i might just keep the pizza to myself’ i said while going to walk away.

‘ nooo harrryyyyyy pleaaseeee’ she wined.

‘ hmm i don’t know, you upset me’ i pouted.

‘ im sorry curly i luff you and your my favourite person ever now please can we orderrrr’ she said pouting.

‘fine only because you said it so nicley’ i grinned

‘ yaaay’ she said while jumping on my giving me a hug, she smelt so nice and she was so warm and cuddly.

Once she got off me i picked up my iphone and rung the take-away ordering my favourite pepperoni pizza and getting Maddie her favourite chicken one and two tup if ben and jerrys ice cream. Ten minutes after ordering the door knocking and the pizzas were here. We decided to watch mean girls because it was maddies all time favourite, it was Louis too and maybe i sort of enjoyed it. We watched it while eating our pizza and eating our ice cream.

‘one more movie  them bed’ i looked over at Maddie.

‘sure’ she smiled. ‘what one?’

‘perks of being a wallflower? I haven’t seen it yet? I asked.

‘ yes! Ive been wanting to see that too’ Maddie said. i put the dvd in the player the snuggled up closer to mad’s she rested her head on my chest and we settled down into the movie. This was definitely one perfect day.

hey guuyys, sorry i didnt update for a couple of days, i was at my nan and then my aunties and didnt have my laptop so i couldnt update. I CANT BELIVE THE STORY HAS NEARLY 500 READS. i know it sounds hardley any but for me its alot.

ive even had a couple of people tweet me about my story on twitter that means so much! this chapter im dedicating it to maddie she dm'd me on twitter telling me how much she liked the story and that and it really made my day, so if your reading this maddie I LOVE YOU ok.

if you want a chapter dedicated to you tweet me at @larryshelleyy or comment on the story, please vote and comment and keep reading. i love you all very muchly. oh and im sorry if this chapter was awful it was just a filler there will be loads of drama coming in on the stroy either the next chapter or the chapter after. love shelby

PS a picture of what maddie wore on the date in the last chapter on the side.---->