Chapter Twenty Nine

Maddies POV

I knew who this was, it was who i'd been hiding from it was who i had run away from.

it was my dad.

i was finding it hard to breath, he was holding me up off the ground by my neck i waqs basically being strangled.

s-s-stop, p-p-ut me down.' i chocked. He laughed.

'you ran away from me now you have to pay.' he smirked.

he let go of my neck and i fell to the groud, i tried to catch my breath and he yanked me up by my hair, which caused me to yelp.

'shut up you little bitch.' he hissed.

'why are you doing this im your daughter you dick.' i struggled.

'because your a bitch, now come on.' he said still yanking me hair, the next thing i knew i was being pushed into the back of a van, i knocked my head and everything went black.

Harrys POV

When i arrived home from the photoshoot i expected maddie to be sitting on the sofa with the blanket that was there but she wasnt, i went into the bedrooms and she wasnt in there.

she went out nearly 2 hours ago, why isnt she back yet.

'lou, have you heard anything with maddie, do you know if shes with any of the girls shes been out for over 2 hours?'

 ' i dont know do you want me to ring el?' 

'yeah please, im a little worried, shes been out over 2 hours.' He was already on the phone ringing eleanor.

'hey babe, yeah im fine you, good, have you spoke to maddie, oh, okay , yeah ,oh shit, ok, love you bye.'  louis says. 'okay dont freak but she said she was messgaing maddie a few ours ago and she was telling her how she was out looking for pringles and something else, then she just stopped replying.

'oh fuck.' i said running my hand threw my curls.

'you dont think-'

'please dont say it louis, i know what your thinking.'

'her dad?' he asked.

'yes louis, what are we going to do? i panicked.

hey guyss sorry this is sort ive been so busy i left all my homework to the last minute, because school starts in a week

IM SO EXCITED THIS IS US MOVIE TOMMOROW IM GOING TO THE FIRST SCREENING.

anyone ill update soon hopfully love you all byeeeeee.

ps if you wanna message me add me on kik its shelbylou