Chapter Twenty

Maddies POV

'Paris?!' i asked confused.

'yes Paris.' he smiled going back to finding something to eat.

'why are you ranomly taking me away?' i furrowed my eyebrows together.

'cant i take my new friend on a holiday without there being a reason.' he said eating a strawberry.

'okay fine, you could of let me know, how long are we here for, a couple of night?' i asked picking up a strawberry and munching on it myself.

'a week.' 

'a week?!' i spultered. ' this must of cost you a fourtune harry!' i whispered shouted.

'shh, lets just have fun yeah, have you ever been to paris?' harry asked me.

'nope. ive always wanted to go though, i want to get a cute picture under the effiel tower!' 

'we shall then!' the flight consited of us annoying each other and playing many games on harrys ipad and whenever harry tried to look out the window i would pull the blind down causing him to land on me one time. The air hostess and people around us didnt look to happy with us giggling and yelping the whole journey.

' i dont think they like us' harry giggled as we walked through to get our bags. 'put your sunglasses on so no-one reconises us, no one knows were here yet, but we dont want to anyone to find out where were staying.

'okay' i said grabbing my bag off the convear belt. 'im tired' i yawned.

'you can sleep as much as you like when you get to the hotel, well not that long because were doing something tomorrow' he said taking his bag. After a quick car journey we arrived at the hotel. Harry went up to the front desk and was asking for our keys.

'Mr.styles for the twin room' harry said.

'erm im sorry mr. styles, we havent got you booked for a single room, we have you booked in for a double room?' the blonde women behind the desk said.

'do you mind mads, if you dont want to i can get two seperate room' he turned round to ask me he looked worried.

'Harry its fine dont worry, it will be fun.' i smiled. i admit i was a bit nervous about sharing a bed with harry but we slept in the tent together and hes like my bestfriend.

'got the keys, come on, were right at the top' he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the lift. he was right about us being right at the top our view from the penthouse room, was amazing , you could see the effiel tower an you would be able to see the lights when everything got dark, it was perfect.

'you know maddie, ill take the sofa, if you dont want to you know,. share the bed.'

'shutup harry dont be and idiot, its fine!' i scoffed. 

'okay well im really tired, do you wanna go get something to eat in the restuarant and then go bed? harry yawned, looking at his watch, 'its nearly half 9.'

'im not even hungry, i just want to sleep' i said unzipping my suitcase and pulling out my stitch oneise and walking in to the bathroom to get changed, i wipped off my foundation and got into my onesie i really couldnt be asked to put cream on my face so i flopped down in bed, harry was already in, just wearing his boxers.

'you best be wearing boxers styles.' 

'i am i am, thought i dont suppose you would mind would you? he winked.

'shutup and turn the light off' he flicked the light switch next to him and snuggled up into the cover. 'turn it back on i need to charge my phone' i whispered.

'i plugged it in for you, now come him and cuddle' he whispered. i crawled over close to him and mumbled a thanks, his arm wrapped around me he was so warm. 'your onesies so soft' he mumbled into my hair. it wasnt long before i heard harrys breathing become steadier and little snores come from him and i felt my eyes start to droop.

i woke up around 3 still in harrys arms, i didnt want to move but my stomach was rumbling, i tried to move out of harrys arms but his grip was tight around me.

'harry wake up im hungry' i whispered, nugding him. 'harry wake up..'

'Louis go away im tired' he mumbled.

'harry is me maddies, wake upppp'

'uh what, whats wrong mads, is something up' he said sleepliy rubbing his eyes.

'you had you arms around me and i couldnt move, an im hungry.'

'oh sorry babe, wanna go on a adventure' his sleepy voice was really sexy.

'erm okay, you might want to put some clothes on he said sitting up flicking the light on' 

'well nar, im gonna go down there naked,' he said sarcasticaly. 'we gonna go down to the resturant and steal some food, well not steal have a midnight feast.'  we creept out of our room after harry has put tracksuit bottoms and a top, and we were now creeping down the stairs.

'me and the boys have stayed here before so i know my way around' he whispered squeezing my hand. we creept in to the kitchen and helped out selves to food before, running out and back up to our hotel and making our self something up with the ingredants we had. we had out little feast and were now laying back in bed, me in harrys arms.

'lets go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow love' 

'okay night harry.' i snuggled into him.

'night love' he sai kissing my head.

AHH THERE SO CUTE I CRY AND IM WRITING IT. omfg the storys nearly at 4,000 reads thank you so much it means loads!

keep voting and commenting, im going to try update asap (maybe tomorrow) but im going to alton towers for the weekend and its a 5 hour drive so i might update then.

LOVE YOU ALL BYE BBYS x