Chapter Twenty Eight

*same day as lois and ashtons date thing*

Harrys POV

My phone buzzing woke me up, i rolled over moving maddies head of my chest gently, and picked up my phone, Liams name flashed on my screen, i didnt want to wake maddie so i walked into the en suite to answer it.

'Liam what do you want at this time of the morning, and wait i thought you stayed here last night?' i groaned.

'harry its like half 11, and i went home 3 hours ago, and managment called me we have a photoshoot interview thing at half 12.' Liam told me.

'ergh are you serious?' 

'yes, ive told zayn and i reckon the other boys are still at yours asleep so let them know, the cars coming at 12:15, be ready.' he told me sternly.

'blah blah blah liam, okay, see you then.' i said hanging up. i turned round and looked at myself in the mirror, i rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair, i looked pretty shit, i was going to have a shower but i thought id wake the boys up first.

niall was on the sofa still snoring, so i went over to him and nudged him. he didnt even move.

'niall wake up, we have a photoshoot in like half and hour or something.'  he still didnt more. i repeated myself at least 4 times and he still didnt move even when i hit him, so i threw water over him. He jumped up then.

'harry what the fuck was that for.' he moaned.

'we have a photoshoot in like less then an hour get the fuck up, have a shower here and im sure theres some of your clothes somewhere.' i said walking towards louis room. He was asleep in there alone, El probably went home to get changed or something. i walked over to his bed and nudged him.

'Lou, we have a photoshoot in less then an hour, get up.' he was much eaiser to get up unlike niall, so he woke up straight away, i walked back into my room and jumped into the shower. it was quite a quick shower and i just put on black skinnys and a white v neck and my brown boots.

i walked out and maddie was on her phone.

'morning baby.' i sat on the bed and kissed her.

'morning too you too.' she smiled 'how come your all dressed?'

'we have some interview, in a bit, you can come if you like?

'ill stay here if thats okay, im not feeling to great.'  she said clutching her stomach.

'are you okay?' i asked worried.

'yes, its just that time of the month.' she blushed.

'dont be embrassed.' i kissed her again. 'i have to go now, but ill text you and ill be back in a few hours.' 

'okay.' she smiled kissing me goodbye.

Maddies POV

when harry left to go to the photshoot with the other boys i deiced to go into the front room and watch some movies, firstly i went into my room and pulled on black leggingins and a amercian flag print jumper and some fluffy socks and put my hair into a messy bun and walked into the front room with my duvet, i grabbed some ice cream and MnM's and a bottle of cherryade and put the movie grown ups into the player. I watch 2 movies and i really really fanced some pringles and poptarts but the boys didnt have any, i knew there was a shop someone near here so i pulled on my shoes and grabbed my bag. 

Before i left i texted harry telling him i was popping to the shops for pringles and poptarts and he replied with okay babe see you soon, i walked out the apartment block no one knew i had anything to do with harry properly yet, and i could just be living in another flat there.

i was walking around for about 10 minutes looking for a shop when it started pouring down with rain, luckly i was wearing my hoodie so i pulled my hood up, i was about to cross the road when i was yanked into an alley way and grabbed by my neck being pinned up to the wall.

'finally ive got you back with me again.' he grined

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD, WHO DO YOU THINK THAT WAS IF IT ISNT OBVIOUS, SORRY ITS SHORT IVE HAD THIS IS MY HEAD FOR AGES READY TO WRITE, BUT FINALLY ITS NOT ALL LOVEY DOVEY

it means loads to me when you vote and espcailly comment but thank you all for reading this is has over 28,000 reads and i didnt even think id get 50. 

i love y'all so much byeee