RoY

character- roy the clone
season- 1

warning- death

you were alone in the cave. as you went to a different school then the rest of the team, it was a day off for you today.

so, to pass the time, you started to make cupcakes. nothing special, just a surprise for everyone.

"I know your the mole, y/n waller." someone said behind you. you froze in your tracks. you never told anyone your last name.

you turned around, regretting every movement. there stood red arrow, an arrow notched in his bow and his face rock hard.

"what?" your voice came out raspy and uneven.

"don't play innocent with me. I know your the daughter of Amanda Waller. I know you're the mole. it makes sense that you're the bad guy. how else would you make me fall for you? it was all a hoax, a lie!"

"what the hell are you talking about, Roy?" you carefully said. in your mind you went over what he said. he... liked you?

he tensed and pulled his arrow tighter, "give me one good reason why I shouldn't let go."

"because I'm not the mole." you spoke slowly and carefully. the last thing you wanted was that arrow through your chest, "I'll admit, I'm sorry I never told you who my mom was, but I was afraid you... you all wouldn't accept me for that. I- I'm not the mole. I would've had plenty of chances to betray you, right? so why haven't I done it?"

he didn't move a muscle, "that's not good enough." he closed one eye, like he was aiming.

"wait!" you called. but it was too late. the arrow was whizzing trough the air. it was in slow motion. you tried to jump out of the way, but you couldn't. how would Roy let go?

time went back to normal, and the arrow pierced your chest.

a gasp and a light scream filled the room, as you staggered backwards. you looked up at Roy through glassy eyes.

his expression was guilty, terrified, and lost.

that was the last thing you saw as you fall to the ground.

•3rd person•

y/n's body fell to the floor with a thump. that was the only noise in the cave, like a pin dropping.

it looked like a horror film. an arrow was sticking from her chest, blood spilling down her chin, and her white, lifeless eyes staring at Roy.

staring so hard his heart broke, "what...? I- I didn't mean to... I didn't even let go I..." he fell to his knees and practically crawled towards y/n.

then it hit him. he was the mole. it made sense. then that meant that y/n wasn't.

at that moment, Roy Harper fell apart. from the farthest corner in the cave, you could hear the hear shattering cries of Roy as he clutched your body for dear life.

it was all on him.

he killed you.

and he would never forgive himself.

never.

he didn't even tell you he loved you. and he would never get the chance.

he didn't know what to do. you're laugh kept him going. you're jokes kept his life happy. and you're smile charged him up. now that was gone. and it was all on him.

all on him.

aye this sucked