JaSoN --- requested

jason x bitish!reader
——————

Requested by @jetblackstar02

-----

"The people in the book shop were as happy as ever. With the cheery workers and excited customers, the book shop was bustling with business as usual. No one could be any happier—"

Wait wait wait wait... hold up. Happiness? Cheery people? What kinda one shot is this?

Well... it's for Jason Todd—

Oh, then you clearly know nothing of Jason. He's tough and bad. And lives in Gotham, for crying out loud. There's no happy stores in that city, never mind book stores! Try again, and this time, keep the scenery dark. Like... like Deadpool!

Deadpool?

Yea deadpool! You know, one of the only marvel movies that actual says really bad words? And has inappropriate images? You know, the one you watched without your parents knowing, who if they did know, would take away everything you own! Make a oneshot like that!

How did you... you know, never mind. Alright then. I'll try again. Ahem.

-

With the temperature dropped below zero and the ghost of the sun leaving the outskirts of the city, Jason Todd walked down the streets of Gotham keeping his head low and his pockets deep in his tattered leather jacket. It was a day like any other. One which looks upon the days to come and frowns at the false hope presented. Thoughts like this always clouded Jason's brain. Especially after the long nights of patrol. But thankfully, the bar was always right there to comfort him in the most difficult of times. Different people deals with pain different ways. Jason; well, he visites the pub.

But that day, even though it seemed to be following the normal routine, it was about to be much better for our dear old Jason.

The familiar ring echoed through the building as Jason tugged his way in. He inhaled the bitter sweet smell of alcohol and indiscreetly smiled.

"Hey Arnold! Hook me up with some tequila!" Jason yelled through the noise and sashayed to the bar, taking a seat and spinning around a couple of times. Behind the counter was Arnold, mixing up the drinks. Jason had become a regular customer, so Arnold greeted him like an old friend.

"Another rough night?" He called over his shoulder.

"It's always a bad night, man. Sucks," Jason rubbed his face. He and Arnold held a mutual agreement. Arnold wouldn't pester any questions and Jason would always give a big tip at the end of the week.

"Hm. Well I'll have you're drink up and running. Just a sec," So Arnold left leaving Jason to his thoughts again.

While waiting, he peered around for any new comers. But he just saw the usual people here, a couple of teenagers and a group of guys older than himself. But what caught his eye was a girl, alone, in the corner. Sipping what seemed to be wine, she had tattoos do all sorts running up her arms and left calf. That caught his interest immensely. Who was she?

Jason waited for Arnold to come back with his drink, prepared with a question for him.

"Who's that one?" Jason asked when he came back, trying to indistinctly point to the tattooed girl. No need in showing her what type of pervert he was.