Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bryan and Mattie are softly and jokingly slow dancing. I didn't mean to ruin their little moment there, but I just wanted to leave.

"Mattie, can we please go?" I ask and scream it from the music crowding over my words.

"Why would you want to leave. I mean, the party just started!" Mattie says while Bryan twirls her around.

"It's just....I," I thought about what I was going to say for a moment and then decided that i should just ignore the pops.

"Never mind" I say and whirl around to see The boys in are grade huddled up.

The pops are in the middle all laughing and surprisingly, I guessed what they were doing, spin the bottle and I got it right.

I ignore them and walk away.

For just a moment i feel whispering and then somebody grabs me by the wrist.

"Come on rose, how bout you join the fun."

Anna says and she looks me straight in the eyes.

"No thank you. I think I'd rather just go dance."

I nervously pray that they won't pull me over.

"Oh come on rose, some lucky boy could get your lips for a night." She slaps me on the thigh without anyone seeing us.

I gulp, but she just pulls a shocked me over to the circle.

"Alright, let's keep going, Jack, it's your turn."

Jack spins the bottle and it happens to land on.....savannah!

Savannah gulps and her red hair all goes in her face.

"Come on girl, lets put some heat in this game!"

Jack comes close to savannah and he gives her a kiss on the lips. Savannah squeezes her eyes closed and stops kissing him as fast as she can.

It was Logan's turn now, he spinned the bottle and it landed on....

Please not me!

Please not me!!!

Please not me!!!

Gracie!

I thanked The Lord that it wasn't me.

Gracie surprisingly came over to Logan and they kissed for about five seconds!

Everyone started to laugh.

It was now.... My turn. My cheeks felt so hot and my body instantly dropped down.

"Come on .rose, it's your turn now."

I swallow hard and take the bottle.

I spin it and I was hoping that it would just keep spinning forever and ever and then we had to leave the party and I wouldn't have to kiss any one.

The bottle started to slow down and it landed on....Ty!

Oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh!

This can not be happening to my life.

He looks at me and we have a moment where everything is calm.

"Well just get it over with! It's not like the kiss will really mean anything!" Gracie screamed at me. Everyone could totally tell that she was angry.

Ty leans into me and I can feel his hot breath on my face.

He kisses me for a moment and then let's go. He looks at me and I can feel his glare in my body.

For a moment his eyes looked like a dark and evil red.

"We'll come on let's get the game over."

I get up and then walk away. I could here Ty get up and follow me out the door and I sat down on the porch swing.

He sits down next to me and looks into open space.

"Im sorry if I upset you. I mean, I didn't mean to kiss you. It was just the game" Ty stares at me and has a look of forgiveness.

"It's alright, I know."